My Taylor GS Mini arrived today

Hello everyone!
I am very happy that today my new acoustic guitar arrived, it’s a Taylor GS Mini.
It feels so good and comfortable and I love the sound!
My old guitar was a Yahama F310, purchased it two years ago and I’ve been playing on and off since 2020.
Now I am getting serious with my playing and practice schedule following Justin’s course!
My wish is to have my very own Youtube channel one day, where I can upload acoustic guitar covers!

28 Likes

beau-ti-ful!
Happy NGD!

1 Like

That’s a lovely little guitar, and yes they have a quite nice sound. Have fun - and happy NGD!

1 Like

Awesome guitar, congrats. I also started on a F310. Not a bad guitar actually, I still use it as my knockabout guitar if going on a road trip etc

1 Like

What a beauty. I wish you every joy as you make music together Claudia.

1 Like

Looks beautiful, Claudia, wish you much joy and look forward to hearing you play when you create that channel.

1 Like

Welcome and happy NGD Claudia. Enjoy your new guitar and perhaps post something on AVoYP to let us hear how it sounds.
About the :mega: Audio / Video of You Playing category

1 Like

Hi Claudia,
H.miniG.Day :partying_face:

I wish you lots of fun and hope you can knock Justin off the throne in terms of subscribers one day…start small, dream big,enjoy now :sunglasses:…step by step with lots of patience you can go far :tiger:.
Greetings Rogier

1 Like

Thank you all for your kind words! I really appreciate them :slight_smile:
I also wish everyone good luck in their journey!

Happy NGD day!! :partying_face:

1 Like

Happy NGD Claudia, that is a sweet looking guitar.

1 Like

I have exact same GS-Mini except mine is a lefty. It’s the one I learned on and it’s a workhorse. Wishing you many happy tunes with your Mini.

Lovely guitar. I also have a GS Mini. :slight_smile:

If you find it difficult to do barre chords on the first two frets, consider taking the guitar to your local luthier. Mine’s nut was cut not deep enough from the factory, making barre chords harder on the first 2 frets.

After the luthier did tiny improvements, the guitar became much easier to play. I love my GS Mini.

So the tip is, consider taking it to your local luthier to make it even better. :smiley:

I agree with @sairfingers. Consider posting a video in the section Audio-Video Of You Playing - JustinGuitar Community It’s a great first step to making the youtube channel that you want. The community here is very friendly. :slight_smile: