Namaste from India

Great to hear. Yes, Wicked Game does sound wicked on both :).

1 Like

Namaste Kush and greetings from Australia. Nice to have you here. Check out my profile pic, which is me on the road in Rajasthan!

1 Like

Hi Kush, good to have you here. If you manage to use your newly or improved guitar skills acquired through the Justinguitar courses to play one of your traditional Indian songs do not hesitate to share them here in the audio-videos of you playing section. You can also play any western song you learn through the course. Indian music uses quarter tones and microtones but it should be already a path developed on how to adapt it to Western instruments and chord systems. You may have also to experiment with not so common chords to get the sonority you need. Once you become more fluent with the guitar and music in general (and Justinguitar courses are a good place for that) some of the other information available through the internet specific for Indian music can then makes more sense to you.

1 Like

That is awesome to know!
I hope you enjoyed your time in India :pray:t3:

Thank you so much. I will share my recording for sure.
Do you know any good resources to learn Indian music online?

Unfortunately I do not know any good resources to learn Indian music online to help you in your search. You can try narrowing your search with more specific terms like music for a specific Indian instrument arranged for guitar or a specific song or a specific style. Even if you initially do not find exactly what you are looking for, one thing leads to other and you can end finding the right place for your learning.