Need a good laugh

Anybody looking for a good laugh check out this clip from one of Justin’s lessons. ( Strumming technique 1 A ). It was not a free lesson so I don’t think I can post the link. This cracks me up every time especially when I’m in a bad mood. Thank you Justin I haven’t had gotten a good laugh like this in a long time Funny clip - YouTube was not a free lesson so I don’t think I can post the link. This cracks me up every time especially when I’m in a bad mood. Thank you Justin I haven’t Laughed this hard in a long time. :joy:

7 Likes

Love it Jason!!
Plus Justin with no hat!! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Blimey that brings back memories, its either RUST 1 or 2. Somewhere round here I have the DVDs bought ages ago. Yep a great example of how not to headbang :rofl:

1 Like

Great laugh. What’s RUST?

1 Like

Really Useful Strumming Techniques.

Its the old brand of premium the rhythm lessons before Justin rebadged them as something else (sorry can’t be bothered to chase down the products page). They are now digital downloads but it used to be a 2 set DVD collection. Took you from 1/4 note strumming to16th and introduced a shed load of patterns. If anyone is struggling with rhythm the course is a good investment, whatever its called these days. Heck he may even have reshot the vids and now has a titfer !
:sunglasses:

2 Likes

Thanks. I’ve been planning to work on 16th note strumming for some time now.

You will probably enjoy the bloopers video

7 Likes

Almost afraid to ask Toby… what’s a titfer? Whatever it is, definitely doesn’t sound too Politically Correct!!! :rofl:
Tod

Shortened version of tit for tat
(as in retaliation) Rhyming slang for hat.

2 Likes

If you listen at around 2:40 Justin says the reason he wears a cap as there is a microphone in it.

Will take him at his word on the this

2 Likes

@MAT1953

I had no idea the mic in the hat thing.
This is a GREAT VIDEO. For acoustic strings!!!
thanks for the link. :+1:

1 Like