New and introduning myself - hello from Chris in Morecambe, Lancashire, UK

Welcome to the forum Chris

1 Like

Welcome to the community Chris!

1 Like

Hello again Chris thanks for the intro. Make the most of this community on your journey. Many helpful folks to provide advice, guidance and support. Enjoy the ride.

:sunglasses:

1 Like

Welcome Chris and enjoy the journey.

Hi Chris,

I’m just up the road from you in Kendal and I’m working on the Blimm Course too, sure we’ll hear a lot from each other as the months tick by. So let’s enjoy the journey. :+1:

1 Like

Thanks Toby

1 Like

Thanks Don unfortunately I’m not doing BLIM this time around, hopefully next time.
How long have you been playing guitar?

Hi Chris, I’ve been picking up a guitar and trying to master it for probably near 10 years but if I had to label myself I’d say I was an average grade beginner knocking on the door of maybe an intermediate student. It’s a case of my desire seems to exceed my capability. :anguished:

I’m sure that’s not true, thanks for sharing, once again good luck with the course.

Hey Chris, welcome to the community

Thank you Tony.

I’m from Rochdale, but in the grand scheme of this far reaching app that makes us practically neighbours

1 Like

Welcome Chris!

Thank you Boris :grinning:

1 Like

Welcome Chris! :smiley:

Hello Chris & Welcome!!!
I’m 62, still working & trying to squeeze in guitar time in between “life” events like grandkid visits, riding Harley Davidsons with my wife, house/yard work etc… can’t wait to call it a day at work & start working on annoying the neighbors with my amps!!! :laughing:
Have a blast with your six-stringed friends!!!

Tod from New Mexico USA

P.S. Try to avoid GAS - it’s VERY DANGEROUS!!! :grimacing:

1 Like

Thanks Rebecca & Todd, all the best to both of you with your guitar journey.

Hi Chris, welcome to the community forum.

Thank you Steve :+1:

1 Like

Hi Chris.
Welcome to JustinGuitar and this fantastic community. Please take your time to look around and get to know the wider space.
https://community.justinguitar.com/categories

We are a supportive and encouraging group of students and guitarists from across the world. Essentially, we are all here for music and to improve as players. We truly are a ‘community’. Members help and support one another and a friendly, positive attitude underpins this. We hope that all - young or old, experienced or new players - adopt and foster the pay-it-forward ethos that Justin personifies and embedded all those years ago when he started the website and forum.

Also, please make sure to read the community etiquette announcement for some important information and guidance.

Richard
:grinning: