New guitar day - Taylor 214ce-K SB

Hey everyone. I hope you’re all doing well.

I recently finished my bachelors degree which I was doing part time so now have some time to get back into playing the guitar properly. I won this absolutely beautiful guitar which arrived today :heart_eyes:. I can’t wait to get playing on it! I plan on uploading some videos of me playing some songs in the next few weeks to get some feedback. Hopefully, I’ll be able to be on here more often and interact with everyone :+1:

4 Likes

WON?

How does one win such a prize?
Nice one - very happy NGD.

2 Likes

It’s a website where you buy a ticket and enter a raffle for the guitar. It’s the second one I’ve won (the other being a strat). I’m not affiliated with them, I’ve just gotten lucky :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Two wins?
Holy cow Batman, you’re a walking good luck charm!

1 Like

Nice guitar :slight_smile: Was the case part of the prize?

1 Like

Haha if only it worked with the lottery :sweat_smile:

Yeah, the case came with it.

Do you own that lottery?:wink:

Happy NGD, nice guitar!

2 Likes

Congratulations Rob on achieving your degree. What a fitting reward to win a Taylor.

1 Like

Great looking guitar, and what a price.

1 Like

Congrats on the degree, Robert, and what a gorgeous looking guitar. Look forward to hearing you play.

1 Like

Hi Robert.
Happy NGD you lucky…
Have fun with it :sunglasses:
Greetings ,Rogier

1 Like

Happy NGD Rob. That is a tasty looking treat and even better with it being a free one.

Enjoy playing.

1 Like

Congrats on the degree, Rob. And a very happy NGD also. As a friend once told me “You can’t go wrong with a Taylor”. :guitar: :smiley:

1 Like

Haha I’ve bought tickets for plenty of others and not won.

Thank you. I found out that I’d won the guitar the day after my final exam so it did feel like a nice reward :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you, David :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks, Roger :slightly_smiling_face:

It certainly is. Thanks.

Thank you :slightly_smiling_face: