New Guitar Day Yay!

I’m surprised I held out this long. I bought my first electric 1. not knowing what I wanted and 2. getting the cheapest thing I could find. Since then I’ve been researching/scouring the internet for the type of guitar I want. I found this one about a month ago but wanted to wait to make sure I this is the one I actually wanted. That’s not to say I don’t love my Squier and I’ll be using it sporadically when the feeling hits. But my new Epiphone Les Paul Studio will be my go to electric for the foreseeable future!

This thing has everything I want and the quality is just amazing.

Here it is in all it’s glory:

20 Likes

Congrats for the new guitar, it looks really nice :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice!

1 Like

That’s a bad mamajama :grinning: Look forward to hearing it.

2 Likes

Very nice, happy NGD that’s the best colour; it looks so rich!

2 Likes

Thanks! I was veeery close to getting it in alpine white, but decided the red was the right one for me. It helped that a store close by had this one in stock.

2 Likes

Red much better IMO! Good choice.

1 Like

Red Les Paul…NICE! :metal:

Damn that looks super good, you are really killing me here as I want to buy LP at some point too but other financial commitments are not allowing me to! :tired_face:

1 Like

Totally get where you’re coming from, I did plan on getting this months from now but I was weak :slight_smile:

1 Like

Looks great. Time to dial up the volume and gain and rock out.

2 Likes

Absolutely gorgeous, what fun and adventures you’ll have together Alexis.

1 Like

Hi Alexis,
Happy NGD :partying_face:
That is a beautiful guitar, I wish you a lot of fun and a lot of time together :sunglasses:
Greetings,Rogier

1 Like

Happy NGD Alexis.

That is a sweet looking thing. I hope you get many years of happiness from her. :+1: Looking forward to hearing you play it.

1 Like

That is a fab colour!

1 Like

That looks stunning :heart_eyes:. Happy new guitar day!

1 Like

Happy NGD. Enjoy!:smiley:

1 Like

Happy new guitar day. Please do remember that you always need one more guitar than you already have :rofl: .

For real now: I bought myself a Ibanez Gio to start, did research… then when i found out i liked it so much, i made the ‘mistake’ of browsing the thomann guitar section and fell in love with a new guitar :thinking:

2 Likes

She’s a beauty. So many famous musicians play a Les Paul. I have been debating buying one myself the past couple years. Last year I ended up buying an ESP LTD, which looks and sounds like a Les Paul but not quite the same. One of these days I will post a video with it. I agree though, we never can have too many new guitars.

1 Like

Happy NGD - looks like a beaut and I’m sure will sound amazing!