New Guitar Day!

Hi everyone. Look what I brought home today! I have been on the forum in a bit so have some catching up to do on posts. Please forgive me.

For those of you who know me, I’m primarily an acoustic player/singer. But a couple years ago I sold my Strat and have regretted it ever since.

If I do say so myself, this Strat sounds and feels beautiful!

I hope you’re all doing great in your journey!

27 Likes

Hey Tosh!
Happy NGD!!! That’s a Sweet looking Player Strat!!! Looks like loads of fun… Enjoy it!!!

Tod

2 Likes

Black and White Player, what’s not to like. Good to see you dropping in Tosh but its not been that long. Can’t wait for some electrified cash :wink: Happy NGD !
:sunglasses:

1 Like

Hello Tosh, and happy NGD :partying_face::champagne::guitar:!!
I wish you lots of fun with your new six-string-friend :smiley:.

2 Likes

Classic black and white strat. Enjoy.

2 Likes

Congratulations! Nice

1 Like

Congrats on your Stratocaster. Looks awesome.

1 Like

Ooohh yeah! That’s looking snazzy! (or should that be stratty? :thinking: :laughing:)
Great looking guitar you got yourself there, Tosh, enjoy! :guitar: :star_struck: :+1:

1 Like

Good to hear from you, Tosh, enjoy the strat!

1 Like

Hi Tosh,
Happy NGD :partying_face: :sunglasses:

She really looks great… nice chest included, here you only get a gig bag with the players :roll_eyes:
I wish you a lot of time together :smiley:
Greetings

1 Like

Great stuff Tosh. Now you play the lead riff in Folsom Prison Blues. Guitar looks terrific. :+1:

1 Like

Happy NGD Tosh.
:slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow! Sweet!! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: so beautiful!
Happy NGD!! :partying_face: :tada:
:sunflower:

1 Like

thanks to all. I’m really enjoying it!

1 Like

Looks sweeeeet enjoy :grinning: :+1:

2 Likes

She looks great :exclamation: Happy NGD :exclamation: Enjoy :exclamation:

1 Like

Happy NGD Tosh. That is a tasty looking instrument. I hope you have many hours of pleasure from it.

1 Like

Happy NGD Tosh! That’s a beautiful classic looking Strat. Enjoy it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

NGD’s are the best days!!!

1 Like

haha. they really are!