New Guitar

Just treated myself to a Taylor GS mini Koa Plus.
Not the cheapest, but confused that Andertonā€™s music ( who Iā€™ve bought from before) seem to be Ā£140 more expensive than anywhere elsešŸ¤”
Went to PMT in the end :guitar::slightly_smiling_face:
Just shows that it pays to shop around, so thought Iā€™d share . . .

8 Likes

Happy NGD, Frank :partying_face:!!
But donā€™t forget to share a picture of your ā€˜new loveā€™ :grin:.

2 Likes

This ^^^^ Happy NGD in advance of evidence. :wink:

2 Likes

Have a lot of fun with your new guitar!
Yeah looking around can really pay of! Found my Victoria Goldtop in a shop in Belgium 500ā‚¬ cheaper in a shop than any other shop on the internet :sweat_smile: sometimes itā€™s better to take your time to find your new gift, than to rush it and then see you missed a good deal.
Send some pictures of your new beauty !!! :grin:

1 Like

Pics or it didnā€™t happen! Congratulations! I hear only good things about that guitar.

3 Likes

Hopefully pick it up Tuesday , itā€™s being transferred from another store as I was ā€˜Mr Pickyā€™ with the woodgrain patternšŸ˜‰
Will post pics afterwards :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hopefully get it on Tuesday - will post photo after thatšŸ‘. Thanks for comenting not posted for ages

1 Like

Keep watching for pics! :wink:

Photos next week! :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

My son has the Rosewood version, and likes it a lot. Hope you love your Koa, looking forward to the pics next week!

1 Like

Happy NGD for Tuesday!

1 Like

:guitar:
Happy NGD for Tuesday.

R

1 Like

Iā€™ve got a Taylor GS mini too. Been great for me, though I have been diverted into playing electric more recently.

I chose it over the small Martin option after listening to sound samples online. But I am really pleased I did after watching this video. Bob Taylor is making a big effort towards economising on the use of endangered species in instrument making. It made me very pleased that my ebony fingerboard came with brown streaks. Have a watch.

3 Likes

Interesting clip

In my experience Andertonā€™s is consistently more expensive than anywhere else (or mostly anywhere). They have a nice store and theyā€™re nice chaps, been there twice, theyā€™re really good people, but at the end of the day the price difference can be significant. Maybe they price match though, Iā€™ve never asked.

Happy NGD though Frank!!

1 Like

Congrats on the new guitar.
Oooh, you are gonna love it!

1 Like

Happy NGD Frank :partying_face: :tada:
I reckon she looks and sounds amazing :smiley:
Also looking forward to seeing the pics! (donā€™t forget :grin:)

1 Like

Still waiting impatiently for the call from PMT to say that itā€™s arrived in store . ā€¦ :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

At last . . .

8 Likes

Congrats Frank.
Thatā€™s gorgeous!

Have a great time with that man.
Hope ya can play us a clip of itā€™s beautiful tones.

1 Like