New here - hello from Aims in Merseyside UK

Hiya I’m new here not very tech savvy, can’t seem to navigate this properly.

I’m 51 yr old female looking for a jam buddy online or in person, probably around beginner grade 2/3. Been mostly trying to learn alone with occasional lesson from a friend.

Love old rock music but happy to learn anything.

10 Likes

Welcome to the community. Playing with others is a great progression. Look forward to hearing more from you.

1 Like

Thank you Tony :+1:t2: any idea how I change my icon from the green G to my photo?

Hi Aims,
Welcome here and I wish you a lot of fun :sunglasses:

And

there is another one walking around here from the Merseyside republic :smile:, he is now on holiday… what a coincidence, the post for this I am replying to someone who lives next to my village in my birth town and now you find @brianlarsen a neighbor

Greetings,Rogier

3 Likes

Thank you :pray:t2:

1 Like

Hi Aims,
Welcome :pray: to the community I’m sure you’ll find plenty of good content in the courses to keep you going, so enjoy the fun.

To change your green emoji you’ll have to visit preferences and in there you can change many settings. :+1:

1 Like

Top of the page, were the three horizontal bars are (aka burger), just to the right is your Green G, click on that and you should see a menu, at the bottom is profile, click on that and then look for preferences and you’ll see “Edit my information”

I did that using browser on windows (not the mobile app)

2 Likes

Thank you :pray:t2:

Thank you! I had to use Microsoft edge and create a new password as it wouldn’t let me sign in but looks like I’ve managed it :sweat_smile:

Welcome Aims, good to meet you!

1 Like

Welcome to the forum Aims :wave: Nice to meet you.

:sunglasses:

1 Like

:wave: Welcome to the group Aims.

R

1 Like

Thanks so much :blush:

Good to meet you too

Thanks good to meet you too!

Welcome to the forum Aims

1 Like

Thank you :+1:t2:

Welcome aboard, Aims! :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks Lisa :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hello Aims, and a warm welcome to the community :hugs:. I wish you lots of fun here in the forum.
And what a beautiful red guitar you have :star_struck:.

1 Like