New here - hello from Aims in Merseyside UK

Welcome aboard, Aims! :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks Lisa :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hello Aims, and a warm welcome to the community :hugs:. I wish you lots of fun here in the forum.
And what a beautiful red guitar you have :star_struck:.

1 Like

Welcome to the community Aims!

1 Like

welcome :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome to the team, take your time and have a good look around there really is so much great content on here. I’m still finding new stuff all the time

1 Like

Hello there
welcome on board and bienvenue!

1 Like

Thanks so much Nicole and yeah it’s a beauty :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you :pray:t2:

Thanks!

Yeah absolutely amazing, I’m so grateful to have found these lessons what a great guy JS is!

Thanks Gyall :+1:t2:

Hi Aims!

Welcome aboard!! Enjoy the trip!!

1 Like

Hello Aims & Welcome!!!

As I’m sure you can see, this is a warm, inviting & generally very helpful Community! We pretty much love all things guitar & gear related - enjoy hearing everyone’s stories & offer lots of helpful advice and/or constructive criticism when it’s asked for…

Love your red guitar but can’t tell from the pic what it is… Gibson ES-335 maybe?
By the way, every time my wife sees a woman with a red guitar, she checks to see if the woman’s lipstick matches - apparently, it should ALWAYS match since the color of the guitar is sold in a tube SOMEWHERE!!!

Have fun & good luck finding a jam buddy!!!

Tod in New Mexico USA

1 Like

Hello Aims, welcome to the community forum.

1 Like

Thank you :blush:

Thanks so much, it’s an epiphone 339 :guitar:

The lipstick thing made me laugh :joy:, don’t really wear it but next time I do I will definitely look for a cherry red!

1 Like

Hello :wave:t2: and thanks!

Hello Aims.
Welcome to JustinGuitar and this fantastic community. Please take your time to look around and get to know the wider space.
https://community.justinguitar.com/categories

We are a supportive and encouraging group of students and guitarists from across the world. Essentially, we are all here for music and to improve as players. We truly are a ‘community’. Members help and support one another and a friendly, positive attitude underpins this. We hope that all - young or old, experienced or new players - adopt and foster the pay-it-forward ethos that Justin personifies and embedded all those years ago when he started the website and forum.

Also, please make sure to read the community etiquette announcement for some important information and guidance.

Richard
:grinning:

1 Like

Thanks so much :pray:t2: