NGD-Acoustasonic 😎

Lovely looking guitar Rogier I wish you a lot of fun and happiness with it!

I’ve always been curious about the acoustasonic range so I’m looking forward to hearing you play. Pleased to see you went T style too :slightly_smiling_face:

Happy NGD :tada: :champagne:

1 Like

Happy (belated) NGD, Rogier :partying_face::champagne::guitar:!!
That’s a beautiful looking guitar :heart_eyes:.
I’m also curious to hear how it sounds :smiley:.
I wish you lots of fun with it!!

1 Like

I nevertheless admire your garden, with or without the guitar in front of it. I read that the guitar has two pickups and I wonder how they sound… with whatever amp, I really don’t mind :sunglasses:
Wishing you lot’s of fun with your new family member :guitar: :smiley:

1 Like

Hi Girl and boy`s :sunglasses:
Thank you for joining me in celebrating my party :smiley: :partying_face: :sunglasses:

Unfortunately, it will take a while before any sound will come out of my guitar because last night I forgot to put the brakes on the chair when transferring to the stair-elevator and when I fell to the floor my left wrist was first and I bruised it at the little finger side that little piece of bone from the wrist where it is bending :scream:… it looks pretty good considering the circumstances, but I’ll have to rest for the next few days… But resting is not my best quality :see_no_evil:

So seeing a lot of the garden this weekend up close and a little longer (???)

Greetings

2 Likes

Ouch! That doesn’t sound good. I hope you are back up to full speed soon Rogier.

Rest up and make sure your good lady waits on your every need. :smiley:

2 Likes

Oh no. I’m really sorry to hear that this happened to you. Exactly now as you just got the new guitar.
I hope that it will heal fast and thoroughly. All the best Rogier :crossed_fingers: :mending_heart:

1 Like

Thanks Stefan and Franz @SgtColon @franzek
:blush:
My wife is still recovering , I leave her alone as much as possible :grimacing:, especially today, the biggest problem with lying on the floor is getting up, that took about half an hour of heavy work yesterday evening late , which usually takes longer due to the breaking and bruising of the ribs, so that wasn’t too bad… but getting up is a big drama for me and the lifting and pushing work towards and on the stairs causes a lot of sweat and tears for my wife. And fear and powerlessness in me…

Normally I don’t complain about this things that happen, but this is the first time that it costs me a few days of playing the guitar while I also just got a new one. Now it`s staying 30cm on the left from me affecting my mental state :upside_down_face:

greetings

1 Like

Sorry to hear about the tumble Rogier. Wishing to a speedy recovery and sending metta to both you and your good lady. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Speedy recovery Rogier. You can still come here to help pass the time.

1 Like

Might have been worse Rogier. You could have landed on top of your new guitar. I only say this because I know you can take a joke. :grinning:
Wishing you and your wrist a speedy recovery my friend.

1 Like

So sorry to hear about your accident, Rogier! Wish you a speedy recovery! :hibiscus: :green_heart:

1 Like