NGD american strat

After uming and rring for 12 months, les paul? Semi hollow? i decided I wanted a strat style but not the expensive strat name. I finally came to the conclusion i was going to stick with my 112v. So how come today, having no intention of buying a new guitar i buy an american standard which i am now too scared to play due its mint condition?

14 Likes

Love that the fenders come in a hard case. Beautiful guitar, pick it up and give it some love!

1 Like

The world moves in mysterious ways, Leon.

Now get playing and enjoy the guitar … it would be a crime to leave it languishing in its case.

2 Likes

The world of guitars though, always moves in the right direction. Another from Confucius boy did he like jam. Now give it a good thrashing and show it who’s boss.
Happy NGD Leon !!
:sunglasses:

1 Like

She’s a beaut Leon! No doubt you’ll be served well. Can’t wait to hear you shredding it!
Happy NGD!

1 Like

Or you could just gift it to someone random… pick me!!!

2 Likes

Looks awesome. Love it. Expensive guitars look best well played, so don’t be afraid to play it!

1 Like

Very nice! Happy NGD :guitar::guitar::guitar:

1 Like

Happy NGD Leon, that is a lovely looking instrument and I hope she bring you a lifetime of pleasure.

1 Like

Moths to the flame :laughing:
Only one thing left to do…
Plug that baby in, start playing and fall in love… :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

That is a very tasty looking guitar. I e always had a weakness for a white strat!

1 Like

Happy NGD Leon. Enjoy!!

1 Like

Thanks everyone. Couldnt put her down last night, sounds amazing and feels really nice to play. Looking forward to finishing work for round 2!

1 Like

Wow Happy NGyesterD,
I wish you a lot of fun :sunglasses: :partying_face:
Greetings,Rogier

1 Like

It’s a shame for it to sit in silence! Play it for those who’ll never own such a sweet guitar!!

1 Like

Enjoy playtime with that beautiful instrument! :smiley:

1 Like

Very nice guitar mate! Nice case too, but please… don’t leave that beauty languishing in it! It deserves to be played, and played often. :sunglasses:

1 Like