NGD - Fender Mustang GTX100

That GTX100 is a sweet, sweet piece of kit. Enjoy it. I knew it was coming anyway… :wink:

Something I learned a little while ago - pick up a pro guitar, a pro amp, whatever it is, put it in your hands - and you still sound like you.

Some if it is gear, but a lot of it is how you play. But believe me I’m looking at that Tone Master Pro and lusting after it too.

1 Like

Happy new gear Day Firas. The amp looks great and a nice setup too. Have fun with it all and I now expect great things from you. :wink:

1 Like

I hear you, brother…
but dang, it can be hard! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Congrats Firas, I’ve never played through a Mustang but they always get spoken of highly so I’m sure you’ll have plenty of fun getting to know it and thrashing it :wink:

1 Like

Yeah it’s a good reality check to revisit every once in a while. Good gear is like the final 5% polish after 95% work, hence why I’m putting the brakes on now. I got what I craved the most gear wise (a beautiful guitar and a versatile amp), now there’s no excuse to not put in the work :smiling_face:

I still keep a “guitar gear wishlist”, so I feel you, the lusting doesn’t go away, just gets reigned in until a future major milestone sets it free :rofl:

Thanks Stefan and yes sir Sgt :saluting_face: Working on polishing a few new songs to recording level. So you haven’t seen the last of me and my new Strat. No slacking here :smiling_face:

@brianlarsen the heart wants, what the heart wants brother :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: But at some point the wife and the wallet are each gonna put their foot down and say “enough is enough” :rofl:

@Notter Thanks Mark :smiling_face: Got my practice tones dialed in, and working on fine tuning some performance song tones. I’m definitely more impressed than I was when I first dabbled with them :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

It’s all in the fine adjustments of the amp sims & FX knobs. I’m definitely appreciating the tone versatility of this amp.

3 Likes