NGD Gibson Les Paul

Happy NGD, Paul!! That’s a gorgeous LP, have fun! :guitar: :partying_face: :star_struck: :+1:

1 Like

Black Les Pauls always sound better. Enjoy! :+1:

1 Like

Love the guitar, love the look, love the sound Enjoy :love_you_gesture: :+1:
A

1 Like

Looks real beaut. Happy NGD!

1 Like

Incredible, enjoy!

1 Like

Really really nice!! Wish my wife would buy me a Gibson :rofl:

2 Likes

OMG that’s a bit of step up from a 112V…lovely looking guitar…is it heavy?

I bet on a couple of beers, that this is going to happen and a nice, beautiful Gibson Les Paul will find the way into your house (soon) :joy:. Maybe not bought by your wife, but there will be other ways to get one, if necessary! And in addition, there’s support from a very talented young lady in your house. :partying_face:

Hahaha… my wife would not buy one in a million years… she would probably get an heart attack if she new the price on a gibson.
I bet Tuva would like one, but she is very well set up for now :rofl: but yeah… there is something very very cool about an Gibson Les paul :grin:

1 Like

It’s definitely heavier than the Yamaha!!
I mostly play sitting down (at the moment) so not an issue, but going to order a padded strap for it

1 Like

Wow, that’s beautiful MrPB. A Les Paul Standard. I’ve looked around at electrics and heard demos of different electrics. When I eventually get good enough to add another guitar to my instrument collection it will probably be a Les Paul. You really have such a nice instrument there. Congratulations!

1 Like