NGD - Gibsons

Quite amazing! Happy NGsD James!

I think you win Christmas :joy:

2 Likes

Definitely win Christmas. I didnā€™t even get new guitar picks hahaha. Beautiful Gibson guitars!!

2 Likes

Itā€™s that a 339?

1 Like

Absolutely stunning. :slight_smile:
R

1 Like

Hi James,
Time to pull the triggerā€¦or actually the :paintbrush:
:wink:

2 Likes

Thank you all for the lovely comments, they are beautiful guitars.

Both full price.

Itā€™s an ES 335 vintage sunburst and a Les Paul Standard Slash November Burst.

That may be a while as Iā€™m finding them very difficult to play.

I think so too as they arenā€™t exactly to the specifications that I gave Santa.

3 Likes

In addition to the two Gibson Guitars I also got a GA-FC EX Foot Controller for my amplifier

10 Likes

@Richard_close2u

Nothing gets past you Richard. I need to start tagging you every time I post an AVoYP

Hopefully, I have managed to put a smile on a few others with this little bit of fun as we bring this year to an end.

2 Likes

Classic reveal - I love it!
:rofl:

1 Like

Wow, look at the size of that amp!!!
You must have big feet too!

1 Like

ROFLMAO you got us.
Should have blown up the original picture the first time. The bridge on that LP needs some serious work and those tuners are just wrongs.

1 Like

Hi James,
I didnā€™t realize until Richard said you were kidding us,ā€¦and the strings were the deciding factor in the WHATTTTā€¦then my mind flipped between a picture of a picture and a picture of miniature guitars (hence my cry for help to Richard) ,And it was my wife (the painter who brought the redeeming word for me)ā€¦
:joy: :sunglasses: :bouquet: :clap:

From now on I will watch every NGD topic with my reading glasses on :see_no_evil:

Greetings,ā€¦

1 Like
6 Likes

That is hilarious. You had me fooled that you got 2 actual Gibsons. haha.

1 Like

:joy: :rofl: :joy:ā€¦ @TheMadman_tobyjenner
I laughed so hard it hurts :clap:

2 Likes

Ha, I just wanted to complain, that obviously I did something wrong last year, as I got absolutely no guitar related gifts as I saw, that you fooled us. :joy:

1 Like

Well James thatā€™s how you create a paranoia in someoneā€™s mind! From now on I am checking all NGDs with a microscope :face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::laughing:

2 Likes

Lucky you James, what a terrific Christmas present! A friend of mine got a Lego Fender Stratocaster. :smiley:

1 Like

That amp is mahooooosive. :smiley:

Great jape, James. :+1:

1 Like

Late to the reveal, you win the holidays James!

Perfect for a zoolander reference:
What are those, guitars for ants?!

1 Like