NGD - Gibsons

Delivered by Santa all the way from the States

23 Likes

Wow–Beautiful

1 Like

Was it 2 for 1 type of deal? Stunning happy NGsD James! Hope to hear you playing it soon!

1 Like

Somebody was VERY good last year, beautiful guitars

1 Like

You know what’s better than 1 guitar? 2 of course! Why didn’t I think of that? :wink: congrats, both are gorgeous.

1 Like

Well James,
What the heck…happy happy NNGGDD ,… :partying_face: :partying_face: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Wow And Wow

Greetings Greetings Rogier Rogier

1 Like

PS:
I really need to have a word with Santa, :thinking: … I got a Ukulele, and you 2 Gibsons??? i think there has been a mixed up somewhere :smirk:,…and gordon sitting in the middle ,…but darrell was the bad boy this year who only got a t-shirt :joy:

I wish you a lot of time together James :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Jeepers James, you must have been a saint for the last year !!
What a beautiful brace !
:sunglasses:

1 Like

Wowza! Double Wowza! They’re both really cool looking. How will you decide which one to play!? Haha. Happy NGsD!

1 Like

Very, very nice James. Someone will be having a very happy new year!

1 Like

Happy NGD James.

1 Like

Yeah, lots of Wows in the comments above. When I first saw the picture and opened it for a larger view, wow was exactly my reaction. Congratulations.

1 Like

Ooh James … you are wicked, wicked I say.

Making all these nice folks fall in to your trap.

Tee hee.

:wink:

1 Like

WOW :exclamation: You must have been a good boy… a very good boy … :innocent: :innocent: :innocent:

1 Like

:see_no_evil: :see_no_evil: :see_no_evil:

JAAAAAAMES… :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I’m gobsmacked - wow, wow, wow.
You must have a big smile on your face James.
Can’t stop smiling!

1 Like

I had to search for 5 minutes or something, … Naughty boy, no gift for you next year … this kind of thing is only allowed on April fools day

Edit: Now i need to now what the heck you are eating out exactly because my first few minutes of searching were done wrong…Richard, can I bribe you?

Nooooooo…i see it…You are gooooood … :sunglasses: :sunglasses:…and very very very bad

2 Likes

Wow James! 2 beautiful guitars! I hope you have many happy hours with both!!! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Two for the price of two?

Nice pair!

2 Likes

Kuch,…

1 Like