NGD - Gretsch G5422TG

You totally nailed it there!!!

It made me think of my bicycles. I can take them apart, clean them and put them together again in my sleep. I miss SO much getting on my bike and just ride. :sob: :sob: :sob: It was my go to, when I wanted some relief from the world, already since I was 7.

So lucky I went for the Guitar and found JG!!! I really feel grateful and blessed! :pray:

Yes, it really bond you together with the instrument. Such a good point you made there!!!.

Thanks a lot Lisa. :pray:

3 Likes

Wanda Jackson - “The Queen of Rockability” - did some really cool tunes - Very Rockin’ gal!!!
Lot of fun stuff in her repertoire!!!
“Fujiyama Mama”, “Mean Mean Man” and the top 40 hit “Let’s Have a Party”!!!

If you don’t know Wanda, check her out!!!

Tod

1 Like

I am really digging on that remake of the Thunder on the Mountain written by Bob Dylan and covered by Wanda Jackson and Jack White’s band. Man it’s got a great lick, I love that horn.

I had never heard that song before. Amazing stuff.

Edit
@kimlodrodawa

Just realized this you your thread about your Gretsch. Dont mean to hijack, sorry my friend.

Are you finding the Gretsch any more different to play that a stratocaster or a Gibson? I have a couple of frankenstrats and acoustics.

As soon as I am done paying for my daughter engineering school and she gets a job, maybe she will buy me one. :rofl::joy: