NGD - Martin D-15M

Thanks BigLuc! special day indeed.

1 Like

I donā€™t know the D-15M personnaly, but I did some research and could find this guitar is a babe. I can imagine how you waited for this day and put your money in the bank . And finally, this is THE day. I khow because Iā€™m telling sometime to myself, ā€œone day, when I will be at this playing level, I will buy myself this one dream guitarā€¦ One dayā€¦ā€. And youā€™re at this day. Iā€™m realy very happy for you. Youā€™re buying yourself THE dreamed guitar. A two grant guitar is a prety good guitar. :wink: . Congrats my friend. Enjoy and spend as much time with her as possibleā€¦ :pray: :pray: :pray:

1 Like

You nailed it my friend!

Congratulations Tosh & Happy NGD!!!
Itā€™s always exciting to get what you really want for Fatherā€™s Day instead of another ā€œDad Giftā€ thatā€™ll sit on your nightstand for a few months & then get packed away somewhere!!! Lucky you!!
Enjoy your new Martin my friend!!

Tod

Congrats and happy NGD, Tosh :partying_face:

Such a beautiful guitar. Iā€™m sure it sounds awesome :star_struck: :guitar:

Have lots of fun together :musical_note: :notes:

1 Like

Congratulations and happy NGD! Thatā€™s a lovely looking guitar!!

I have an all mahogany one too, from Breedlove, and like the sound a lot. Hope you enjoy yours as much as I do mineā€¦

Awesome. Iā€™ve heard very good things about Breedloveā€™s. Iā€™ll watch for that in a video :+1:

1 Like

Sure will!

1 Like

Hi Tosh - Hope you are still in rapture with your Martin D-15M !! I bought mine new twelve years ago. Everyday it seems to sound better - even though as you may see in the attched pic, she is showing some wear/hand relic by me in person! Iā€™ll tell you that itā€™s finish does lend to sensitivity to humidity - like when it rains, it will probably sharpen in tuning as the wood absorbs moisture from the air. I typically have it downtuned a half step to better match my vocal range and, especially, if Iā€™m transporting it. If you ever have it worked on and you are the original owner, it is worth seeking out a luthier who is Martin certified. Happy playing and listening to all the beautiful all mahogany notes!!_R