NGD: MusicMan Reflex (for the second time)

I am sorry Kasper, I just cannot take your word for how good it is ! Audio please pronto !! :sunglasses:
HAPPY NGD Enjoy.

1 Like

Working on it :wink:

Letā€™s see when I can deliver on thatā€¦ (work, family and band will tellā€¦)

1 Like

Enjoy it, Kasper.

No need to get too fancy. I always enjoyed the videos you posted with you practising/playing over a backing track.

With those humbuckers some simple slow blues improv will go down well.

BTW, what does the little switch do?

The little switch toggles parallel vs serial mode on the humbuckers. Itā€™s a really powerful and useful switch actually. For example, when on the bridge humbucker one setting is like a ā€œtraditionalā€ humbucker (think Les Paul) and the other is more like a coil tapped (but still humm cancelling) modeā€¦ like a beefed up single coil bridge PU.

1 Like

That is one sweet looking guitar. I love the colour. Which colour did/do you prefer Kasper?

What a find, Kasper!
I am sure you will give it the TLC is deserves. Cannot wait to hear you playing it.

I think both the white and gold top looks great on the body of this guitar. The white had a full maple neck, which caught dirt/grime quite easilyā€¦ so on that note I prefer the neck on this new one. Overall the new Gold Top is nicer than my old one, so at least there is that :wink:

Woah- look at the reflection in those humbuckers! :sunglasses:
Thereā€™s some bling for ya!
Happy NGD Kaspar- may you enjoy it for many years. (and think before you decide to sell it again! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

1 Like

I was sure you were going to tell Kasper to ship it over to you so you could verify! :rofl:

1 Like

What a happy ending/beginning for you and the guitar. I wonder how much of this might be because you are a better player Kasper? Perhaps if you buy some gold jewelry for your wife it will win you approval.

2 Likes

No room at the inn ! :rofl:

1 Like

You would find room for this one, Iā€™m sure, if you held it just once :wink:

Take care, I already made ONE forum member buy this model. I should be getting royalties from Ernie Ball :wink:

1 Like