NGD: Sennheiser HD280 Pro headphones

My son bought himself a new gaming headset recently. They are just so comfortable, so much more so than the headphones that came in my Focusrite Home Recording bundle. I think after 5 years of use, it is fair play to replace them.

Yes, @batwoman the cable is your detested coil variety, but within my price range these came with the largest ear-cups and comfort plus price was most important Lest you wonder, anything in this ball park is a huge improvement on my current set … at least that’s what the salesman said … and who am I to disbelieve him :wink:

Looking forward to music production with the new headphones. Muse Muse come out wherever you are

6 Likes

You asked for it! Remember this?

Nice Headphones, comfort is the most important thing, my Senhieser ones are really comfortable which definitely helps!

2 Likes

:laughing: I did, didn’t I … left myself wide open for that alternative intrepretation.

Nope, no recollection of this. Is it you playing over a backing track from days of yore? I assume you or you’d have just dropped a YT link to a Muse video. I do remember you working on some pretty challenging songs over the years.

1 Like

Yeah, that was me over a backing track!

1 Like

Thanks for the repost Darrell. Love the way you covered that muse track I remember it well.

1 Like

You were rocking in fine style, Darrell!

1 Like

I remember this very well as I love the song! You did very well Darrell I remember being impressed how quickly you nailed it!

David Happy NHD :grin: hope they serve you well!

3 Likes

@DavidP There is counselling available David, should you need it. Either that or a medicinal shot of whisky, or in a case of dire need, both. :rofl:

I’m still waiting for my velour ear-cups.

1 Like

Thanks Adi, it’s not that difficult really because there’s a lot of repetition in it, some slight variations but not too difficult to remember. The pumping 8’s weren’t easy for me but I managed to sort it out! Another one for you to have a go at - This is the backing track I used, you start on the 4th click. PLUG IN BABY - Muse (Guitar Backing Track with Vocals By Paolo Cañas) lml - YouTube

1 Like