NGD Squire Tele

Congrats on NGD and enjoy playing with the blues pedal :blush:

1 Like

Happy NGD Stefan!

1 Like

Hi Stefan,
Happy NGD :partying_face: :sunglasses:
Great guitar and I wish you a lot of time together and also Happy NPD :sunglasses: :partying_face:, it is the one that I always forget to order when I order something from Thomann ( since November 2021 :see_no_evil:)
and then I am always aware of how little I play with the overdrive on my tube amplifier for a few days/weeks… and good for a while :grin: :sweat_smile:
Have fun :sunglasses:
Greetings

1 Like

That clean red finish looks sexy.

1 Like

I would be interested in how the physical Blues Driver pedal compares with the modelled version in the Katana.

Cheers,

Keith

1 Like

Very nice Stefan! I do love a roasted maple neck and that’s a stunning colour! Looking forward to hearing it in action!

1 Like

Happy NGD Stefan. That is a nice looking tele. Enjoy.

1 Like

That’s a really beautiful tele. I have the same model - custom 60s CV but in olive green with cream binding. I love the red and black of yours. It’s the first time I saw that colour combination.

The 60s CVs sound absolutely fantastic and the neck on mine (also roasted maple) with laurel fretboard is perfect. I have 2 other guitars but always prefer the CV tele. It was a huge upgrade from the affinity. Play mine thru orange amps and the sound is incredible. I also am slowly learning how many different sounds you can get with those guitars. Playing it clean and then just turning up the pickup volume slightly and a bit more attack and it breaks up in a lovely controlled way. It’s addictive.

Red with black binding is the coolest!!! You will enjoy it.

Please give us a report on the pedal played with the tele. Was thinking of getting it.

1 Like

Thank you everyone. Not had much time to play on the guitar yet as I’m still trying to get into the new routine I have with work.

@Majik Not had much time on the pedal yet Keith but what I have found is that the drive is better than what is on the Katana. I seem to be able to get a bit more bite out of it, if that makes sense? I do enjoy just being able to turn knobs. On the Katana there are too many options that I don’t know what they do. Need to invest some real time on the Katana when I can.

@Prof_Thunder You shared it didn’t you Ian? I know I have seen a post with an olive green tele. I do love the olive green colour but my red one just takes it. :wink:
I’m looking forward to discovering what it can do.

1 Like

Yes SgtColon I shared my photos of the olive green CV. I agree that the red and black is really something special.

1 Like

Enjoy your new Tele Stefan, have lots of fun with it. :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks for the ‘bump’ Mal :smiley:
I had seen this, but forgotten to congratulate on the beauty, but meant to ask:
“Why do you need this when you already have a G&L Tele in butterscotch?”
Or is that just a stupid question? :thinking: :rofl:

2 Likes

:flushed: I didn’t need it Brian. I just loved the colour and that is the only reason I bought it. :flushed: but, man, it looks great hanging on my wall. :rofl:

Thanks Mal.

I’m glad to see it matches the colour of your embarrassment :laughing:
Funny to think the tele I bought had everything I wanted except the colour. Do I have to get another now? :open_mouth: :rofl:

1 Like

That sounds like a wonderful birthday present from your sweetie! Renting a guitar in a different finish, such as Sunburst, can offer a fresh perspective and new inspiration for your playing. It’s great to hear that you’re enjoying the guitar and exploring its sound and feel.

:rofl: :rofl:

Of course you have to. What a silly question. :crazy_face:

I’m a bit late but congrats that’s a great looking Tele.

Of course, I may be biased as I have MIJ Fender Tele in the same colour!

1 Like

I have that same model that I keep in five-string open G just like Keef. It sounds absolutely great for that kind of music!

1 Like