NGD! Suona, baby!

Itā€™s here :metal: :metal: :metal:

18 Likes

Hi Alexey,
Happy NGD :partying_face: :sunglasses:
It looks amazing and I wish you a lot of time togetherā€¦

Greetings

2 Likes

You make them both sound fabulous - good luck deciding!

2 Likes

My, thatā€™s a fine looking (and sounding) guitar, Alexey :open_mouth:
Did you order them both for the comparison and then send the Pro II back?
Tbh I was unable to tell the difference between the two when not looking, and therefore would have plumped for the ā€˜cheaperā€™ Pro II
I wish you many happy hours with your new friend, and your cat in its new home :laughing:

2 Likes

Wow! Sweet! I donā€™t blame you for wanting to keep them both :smile:
They both look and sound beautiful :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Very cute cat too :heart_eyes_cat: :sunflower:

2 Likes

Alexey

Wonderful new guitar. Well played.

ā€˜ā€¦walk my way and a thousand violins begin to playā€¦ā€™

Brian

2 Likes

Very nice, Happy NGD.

R.
:guitar:

2 Likes

Hard to say which one is the one Alexey.
I suppose Iā€™d lean toward the blue one.
Both are too sweet.
Your playing is great. Iā€™m thinking you could make a hello kitty guitar sound good. Outstanding playing!
I really enjoyed your demo of both guitars.
While the guitars are cool. Your playing is coolerā€¦

2 Likes

Both are sounding amazing in your hands, Alexey! :clap:

Iā€™m happy to not be in your shoes, though. I couldnā€™t decide either and would try keep them both. :sweat_smile:

Which ever one you keep, I wish you loads of fun with it!

2 Likes

Thank you, @roger_holland , @mathsjunky , @brianlarsen , @beejay56 , @Avalon426 , @Libitina , @HappyCat , @Lisa_S ! :slight_smile:

@brianlarsen No, I had the Pro II for the last 6 months or so. And it does have a few more perks in comparison to the Suona. I didnā€™t expect Suona to sound better, I really like the Pro II sound. Fortunately it doesnā€™t sound worse, so she stays :slight_smile:

@Libitina Happy birthday. A new tele seems like a proper present for 60th anniversaryā€¦ Just saying :innocent:

@HappyCat Wellā€¦ there is some truth to it. All guitars sound like the player. I might be compensating some sound qualities of both guitars to my default sound.

@Lisa_S Suona definitely stays. It was a bit of a gamble ordering it, since the Pro II sound really speaks to me. Fortunately, the Suona doesnā€™t sound worse :slight_smile:

4 Likes

And why not lol :slight_smile:

R.

2 Likes

Happy NGD Alexey!!! I listened to your comparison without looking & couldnā€™t hear a difference, both sounded really wonderful - I think your ā€œtouchā€ has a lot to do with that! Nice playing, subtle dynamics, beautiful phrasingā€¦ good listen!!!

Tod

P.S.

Iā€™m thinking he could too - I HAVE a Hello Kitty Squier:
it actually sounds as good or better than my Squire Bullet Strat!!! This is the guitar my daughter ā€œabandonedā€ when she left along with a pink Vox DA-5 amp, pink cables & a pink capo. I play it (girls Just Want to Have Fun - the Robert Hazard version which differs slightly from Cyndi Lauperā€™s) when I feel a need to get in touch with my feminine side!!!

T.

4 Likes

Thank you :blush:

Hello Kitty guitar looks pretty dope! :ghost:

1 Like

Both sound lovely to me! And your kitty cat has a new hiding place now :heart:

1 Like

Happy NGD Alexey! It looks and sounds great! And your cat is happy.

1 Like

Thatā€™s OK, donā€™t knock the Hekko kitty guitar, the Dooo plays one!

1 Like

Rather nice, yeah the Thinline is a better option if weight is a concern. The sound to me is more ā€˜openā€™ for the only way I can think of it.
Nice guitar, nice playing!

1 Like

:slight_smile:
This is the hello kitty guitar I was thinking of.

Yep!

Anyone who can make ā€˜thatā€™ acoustic sound good, imho, is a good player. And that cat makes it sound good.
I was just thinking Alexey, bet you could make it sound good too. You play very good.

4 Likes

Lovely guitar! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Both guitars look great and sound awesome in your hands! I couldā€™t decide which one I like the most. I could listen to your playing for hours!

1 Like