Nitsuj Grade 2 Practise on YouTube

Good day everyone.

This is my first post in the forum, not sure if this is the right section to ask. I’ve been using Nitsuj Practice in Grade 1 as a valuable tools to follow and observe especially at the song part. While Nitsuj Grade 1 video playlist is available on youtube, grade 2 practice is not (for the life of me, I can’t find it on youtube). On Justin website the streaming a little bit slow, sometimes not even playable.

So, is there a playlist somewhere on youtube or any way I can download these video?

Thanks.

1 Like

When you are on the Justin Guitar front page, there is a little looking glass for search. not very big, but it is at the right side of most of the menu options. This is the fastest way I know of to find the practice sessions.

Welcome to the forum! Lots to read around here, so dig in!

You made a good stab at where to ask, but I’ll bet a moderator moves this question to the first lesson below here:

The irony is that if you had found the proper discussion, it has a link to the video. :slight_smile:

Good question, because it made me search for the same thing :slightly_smiling_face: I also noticed that the website is sometimes really slow when it is supposed to play videos and it can sometimes be a bit frustrating.

Here is a link to the playlist on YouTube - I had wanted to say. Only to realise that you are correct… There is none.

But isn’t it so that you can make your own playlists on YouTube as well?

Welcome to the community btw :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks. Man you guys are fast with the replies :slightly_smiling_face:

I mean Nitsuj Grade 2 practice videos, I’m asking if I’ve missed the playlist somewhere on YouTube. It’s weird that Justin didn’t upload it.

1 Like

Justin’s team is usually quite busy… But given that this is a rather small task… I suppose a Nitsuj Grade 2 playlist could be made available on YouTube in the near future? @larynejg

1 Like

Yes please if it’s not too much trouble. Nitsuj video helps a lot on my grade 1. Hopefully we can watch it on YouTube too.

Thanks.

1 Like