Nitsuj is back: challenge him for a chance to win!

Hey JG Community :slight_smile:

:four_leaf_clover: Challenge NITSUJ & Enter the GIVEAWAY :trophy: You might win a Boss Waza-Air (value $449) Watch him play here โ†’ https://www.justinguitar.com/guitar-lessons/nitsuj-is-back-challenge-him-for-a-chance-to-win-jgsla-1

:arrow_forward: ๐—™๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐˜†? :slight_smile: ๐—›๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒโ€™๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚โ€™๐—น๐—น ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ:
Open your JustinGuitar Lessons & Songs App. The giveaway entry form will pop up after a few clicks in the app. Be aware that youโ€™ll only see that message once! Click on the NITSUJ CHALLENGE in-app message and make your entry.

:flushed: ๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ปโ€™๐˜ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฝ? ๐——๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ป๐—น๐—ผ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ
https://justinguitarapp.onelink.me/3065804798/apr!

:rotating_light: The giveaway closes on April 25, 2022, at noon (EDT Time) - so donโ€™t miss out on your chance to help Nitsuj and get a cool prize. :slight_smile:

Best of luck to all of you!

3 Likes

Thanks Fanny. Entered

2 Likes

Iโ€™m not an App user, Fanny, nevertheless thanks for sharing this here for the Community Members.

2 Likes

yay :raised_hands:

1 Like

Iโ€™m not an app user also. Any reason why restricted to app users only?

It popped up for me but I accidentally closed it instead of entering :sob::sob::sob:

Not an app user either Fanny.

(Targeted reply worked this time!).

1 Like

Thereโ€™s always a time to become an app user Gordon (@sairfingers). You could always take a trial run of it :wink:

1 Like

Just download and open the app you get the chance to enter then. You donโ€™t need to even do the 7 day trial.

1 Like

Oh no! You might want to try contacting my colleague Danna at Musopia - justin.feedback@musopia.net. Maybe thereโ€™s something she can do! Cheers

2 Likes

You can download it for free! The one-time entry message should pop up when you open the app without even subscribing. :slight_smile: Cheers

1 Like

Cool, done! (Fingers crossed) :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I did the same. Mentioned it in the YT comments, but I donโ€™t think those are actually monitored. Itโ€™s super easy to do and I closed it as it was opening it so I never even saw what it was about. Only found out when I watched this video. I would suggest making some kind of acknowledgement button for it in the future. (Android)

1 Like

My workaround was like others mentioned above - I downloaded the app on my android phone, (as opposed to the iPad I use normally for the app), opened it and then the pop up appeared there, allowing me to enter.

I entered :smiley: thanks for the announcment!

1 Like