Nitsuj Module 7 - Practice 10

Really enjoyed watching this.
One question that puzzled me – in Justin’s “How to Pass Grade 1” video, he says I need to learn off by heart 5 easy songs, memorize them so I could pull them out at a party. However, Nitsuj in this video is playing along with the app when he plays his easy songs, so he’s learned how to play these songs, but I wouldn’t say he had memorized them.
So… is Nitsuj giving himself an easy pass here?? :wink:

1 Like

@peterh58
The lesson and lesson content refers back to this lesson on memorising songs: https://www.justinguitar.com/guitar-lessons/memorize-easy-songs-b1-707

Hello
I am just starting seeing Nitsuj practices and I remark he uses a back track to help him pratice songs. I have looked on the website and in the community discussions but I cannot find the information : Where can I find this tool please?
Thank you in advance for the answer,
Liv

1 Like

Welcome to the Forum Olivia.
Justin is using his App for the backing track. It’s a paid subscription to cover the Copyright fees. It also has grade 1 and 2 on it.
It has a free trial if you would like to test it out

2 Likes

I’ve just finished the last video of the Grade-1-practice and would like to thank Nitsuj for his great effort. :slightly_smiling_face: :+1:

These videos are awesome, and I benefit a lot. I watched all of them and constantly corrected and improved my own practice routine. It is very helpful (and encouraging, too).

Now I’ve nearly finished Grade 1 myself and can’t wait to start the next one.

Nitsuj, you are a splendid practice buddy! Keep up the great work, and I’m looking forward to your company for my practice in Grade 2 :smiley:

2 Likes

First time watching Nitsuj play and is the overlay in the top right from his app? Or is that a different song-playing app?

1 Like

Hello @GNARCO and welcome to the community.

Short answer yes.

Longer answer - yes … but … a lot of the videos that Justin recorded of him playing along to the app show a previous version of the app. It has been updated / improved with newer versions with different graphics (so what you see on screen on Justin’s video play-alongs may not match what you see when you use the app now) and many, many more songs (though some that Justin recorded videos as play-along have been removed so are no longer on the App).