Nitsuj Module 8 - Practice 1

Let’s see how Nitsuj does with his first Grade 2 practice session.

View the full lesson at Nitsuj Module 8 - Practice 1 | JustinGuitar

From my notes “Justin’s strumming on the beats 2 & 4 All Down 8th note strumming practice sound as mine sometimes does too! It’s not just me! Let’s keep going :)”

Trying to be easy on myself with the practices and it doesn’t have to be perfect! We’re supposed to have fun, isn’t it?!

2 Likes

This made me feel better about my first go at module 8. The first step in grade 2 seems like a big step from module 7! I think I’ll need to take my time here.

2 Likes

I’ve been working on Brown Eyed Girl for a while…it’s comforting to see that the challenges I’m having are the same as those Nitsuj had. I should say: the problems I’m STILL having. :wink:

2 Likes

Dead right mate, totally agree.
First time I’ve seen Nitsuj and it is so refreshing to see such a fantastic guitarist such as Justin struggle (sorry Just :slight_smile: ), it just makes learning seem so real and I really appreciate the dedication and practice that it takes to become accomplished at the guitar. Rock on Juss !!

1 Like

I appreciate you making the effort to play left-handed. As a lefty, I’ve had to learn to read ever transcription/chart upside down. When I go to a guitar store, I have (on a good day) 2-3 guitars to choose from. I can’t try out any friend’s guitars. If I could go back to when I began I would probably try to play right-handed, but lefty always felt natural to me from the beginning. There are not many of us, but we have some big names!

1 Like