No Surprises - Radiohead Cover

Hey there! This is the first time I share a cover in a public place :slight_smile:
Let me know your thoughts, I’m open to any kind of criticism, shoot! I’m looking to improve on my guitar and singing and hopefully be brave enough to join an open mic at some point

Regards and have a nice day!

6 Likes

That was fantastic Nacho! Playing and singing were great so there is nothing to criticize. You should have no fear performing at an OM or anywhere for that matter. Great job!

Bravo, Nacho, it’s quite a thing to take that step and share. Bravo

The recording and performance was really good. Your singing was excellent, great dynamics and conveyed much emotion. Nothing for me to be critical about.

And you can certainly bring that to a Community OM!

That’s a hell of a debut share Nacho. Absolutely adore this song and you didn’t disappoint at all.
Bravo and thanks for taking your step! :+1::+1:

Very enjoyable Nacho great playing and your vocals were superb :+1: :clap: :clap:

Hi Nacho,
Congratulations on your first musical share,. :partying_face: :sunglasses: :clap: :bouquet:…well played,…looking forward to a video from you,
Greetings,Rogier

Congratulations of your first public share Nacho and what an entrance you made. Great playing and singing. Great song choice.

OM ready? Hell yes!

Great!!! :slight_smile:

Really enjoyed that Nacho. Superbly executed!

This is an excellent performance! I’m looking forward to a video and an OM appearance.

Wow, that was fantastic. Love this song and you really did it justice. Impressing vocals.

Love that song and you put the bar high indeed.

Welcome to the community; if this is your first “piblic” song, I’m sure there are many great things to come!

Thanks everyone for the kind words :smiley: :smiley: They mean a lot!!
I’ll make the step and do an open mic soon and share it here for sure!

Looking forward to hear your recordings too and keep improving :muscle: