Nobody Leaves A Girl Like That - Jon Pardi

So, I’ve not tried using the amp and recording so this is a blind test really on volumes of both the amp and aux through of the app, heres hoping the recording is ok.

This is Nobody Leaves a Girl Like That by Jon Pardi
Fist time with Amped Guitar - Strumming grade 2 - Dynamic strumming course applied
:crossed_fingers:
Rachel.

Please ignore cam date

15 Likes

Sounds realy good. Good rhythm stays with the band, good chord changes, good strumming. Great :exclamation: Love it :exclamation:Keep on :exclamation: :pray: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

That sounded really good Rachel. Lovely consistent strumming and clean chord changes. Bravo :clap: !:sunglasses:

1 Like

Sounded great , strumming and chord changes good. The singing track could have been louder.

1 Like

Really great rhythm and dynamics Rachel. The hand movement was consistent, and you sounded really good!

1 Like

Yes, I had a feeling my guitar was a touch loud over the app.

Sounding good on the playing. The mix will come with a little experimentation.

1 Like

Very good timing.
Love the playing!

1 Like

Well done Rachel, that’s pretty good you should be proud of yourself!
There’s just one thing I think you should start thinking about now and that’s to look at minimising your movement when you’re strumming, it’s ok to do what you’re doing now with a slow song but when you start learning faster ones you’ll find it hard to keep up. No need to do it in one go, just a bit at a time being thoughtful about your arm movements.

1 Like

Thanks Darrell, never thought of that, I can start doing that now.

Rachel

That was great well done I hope to be that good one day

1 Like

Can really see your progress there. Well done, your best to date.

1 Like

Oh my, I hope we’re both get much better than this .

Rachel.

Thank you.

R.

1 Like

Lol we will :smile:

1 Like

Rachel, that was great. You kept time really well with the backing track and everything sounded smooth and clean. Nice!

1 Like

Hi Rachel, as others already have said, well played with consistent strumming in time and clean chord changes. You can be proud of yourself!

1 Like

Well done Rachel. Good progress. :+1:
The volume balance will come with a bit of trial and error.

1 Like