Noodling with possible WWW Journal-Reply from Gibson. 👍

Looking much cleaner. Will be interested to know should Gibson be in touch. Now on with your journey.

2 Likes

Hmm, for some reason when I saw that it immediately jumped out to me as “qibson quitar” journey (much more than the previous as “dibson duitar”, which didn’t really happen to me). I wonder if they would actually look more like Gs as quarter notes?

1 Like

Might even make it look more like a g , I’ll have a look tomorrow :slight_smile:
R.

1 Like

Like this ? Would people notice If I put the note on the wrong side of the stem lol.

I doubt people would complain about that. Creative license and all :sweat_smile:

How did you think they looked as quarter notes on the other side of the stem?

odd, lol

1 Like

I just had another thought. What if you took a different type of creative licence, and rather than putting the stem on the wrong side of the note, instead putting the eighth note indicator itself on the wrong side of the stem? I think that would make it look much more like a g

Move to right side not as pic now…?

R.

1 Like

Right, yeah I was wondering how it would look with the stem on the right side of the note, but with the eighth note indicator on the left side of the stem, whether that might look more like a g

1 Like

OK, I’ll try later today at how it looks.

R.

1 Like

Now here’s some really good news, I’ve just had a reply from Gibson Brands.

Quote from email

as long as you are not trying to pass off your website as a Gibson site (and it looks like this isn’t your intention) it most likely won’t be a problem.

Awesome…

R

5 Likes

Oh wow, that is great news! And I commend you on reaching out to them directly to alleviate any concerns

1 Like

I think this is good enough :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Nice, I think that looks great!!

1 Like