Norwegian Wood cover

Hi all here’s a song I’ve been playing for a while, Norwegian Wood by the Beatles. Trying really hard not to look at my fingers here!

18 Likes

Hey, Nicely done Greg. Looks like some really tricky fingerwork there so hats off mate really nice tempo. :grinning: :+1:

Thanks!

Hi Greg, Good job, great changes, strumming and singing I enjoyed it.
You also look like you enjoy :+1:
A

1 Like

Hi Greg, that was a very enjoyable rendition of this song :blush:. Very solid strumming and great chord changes. You’ve also got a very nice voice.
Thanks a lot for sharing :hugs:.

1 Like

Really good performance Greg, some superb techniques on display from you here and your vocals were spot on.

Made me smile to see you smile on the “she told me to laugh” line :slight_smile:

Thank you for sharing that, super enjoyable :clap:

1 Like

Really solid all round performance, and what’s more you’ve got the exactly correct tempo there of 177bpm all through.
:+1::+1::+1:
Ruaridh

1 Like

Well done! Thanks! This one has been evolving for me for a while. I like the strum you have going there. Wish I could sing and play at the same time.

1 Like

Thank you, steady tempo is always a challenge!

Thank you, I always want to ham that line up!

1 Like

Thanks Nicole!

1 Like

Thanks I do enjoy it, glad it comes across!

1 Like

Thank you. It’s a fun song to play. Singing and playing does take some time and effort I have found. I think it’s worth working on each one separately, and then slow it right down at first when trying to put them together.

Very nice playing and singing Greg! Sounded great!

1 Like

Thanks Eddie!

Wow, what a nice rendition of this Beatles-Classic, Greg! :clap: :+1:

I thoroughly enjoyed the listen. :slight_smile: Nice Fingerwork on the embellishments, solid strumming and great vocals/singing. You put it all together into a great performance. :smiley:

Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Thank you Lisa, much appreciated!

1 Like

Beautiful cover! Excellent playing and singing! Now I’m inspired to learn it too!

Hi Greg,

That was fab. Really enjoyed your singing and playing. Great use of the pinky to stretch up for some of those chords :clap: :clap: :clap:

Best wishes,

Alan

1 Like

Really good version of this classic song. Well done Greg.

1 Like