Not all guitar heroes are shredders 🤣 - open mic performance of The January Man

@roger_holland @Blobbyblob @DavidP @skinnyt @tRONd & @adi_mrok
I’m afraid I’m lumping you all in together (which I don’t like) for one big communal thank you.
I wouldn’t be able to think up enough witty things that you each deserve, esp as I’m trying to learn a new song and get some domestic chores sorted before incapacitation :smiley:
Cheers again

1 Like

sweat_smile

1 Like

Too many G Strings on the dancefloor

1 Like

Wow Brian, that was the best vocal performance if yours I’ve heard, and all the more impressive that it was unaccompanied.

1 Like

Bravo Brian! That was epic. What a pair of cahonies you have getting up there and singing acapella.

Like @jkahn said, that is the best vocal I’ve heard from you but long may it continue.

UFC Fight Night 210 Parlays 09/17/2022 | Page 2 | Sherdog Forums | UFC ...

2 Likes

Cheers lads, I’d happily trade some of my confidence singing a song for a some guitar chops :wink:
I hope I’ve become a bit of a better singer just by doing it, although like playing guitar, I shy away from anything remotely like practice :roll_eyes:
it is all good fun though!

2 Likes

Great stuff Brian! I have to say though, your voice actually reminds me of Paddy Reilly -which is the best compliment I could give you :slightly_smiling_face:

I love Christy and was able to see him live in Belfast a good few years back. My favourite song is Viva La Quinta Brigada