Not sure I'll ever be able to look at my guitar the same again

Sounds like a Grimm fairy tail, with the evil gnome Racklesnatch trying to scare innocent children away from that dangerous guitar playing.

2 Likes

be afraid. very afraid.

Be careful on whose dreams you treadā€¦ :rofl:
This was a minor chart success in the German speaking world whilst I was still and impressionable teenager at school and the Neue Deutsche Welle had some very ā€˜interestingā€™ aspects.
Iā€™m surprised @LievenDV knew of this small Swiss band, although Stefan, one of the Eicher brothers in it went on to have decent international success as a solo artist

ā€¦ some might say ā€˜faecesā€™ :poop: :rofl:
Talking of Deutsche Welle, an old Swiss/German school friend is coming for a short visit, so I can brush up on my current events as well as lingo :wink:
Have a good week

2 Likes

Friends of mine have found more in that same pick guard

Cow and Calf

CowPickGuard

And a Cat!

CatPickGuard

The guy in my village that has the only lefty guitar shop in the country has a ā€œDeutsche Welleā€ themed band called Rƶsti und die Bratkratoffln. Classics and ā€œmore modernā€ stuff. EisbƤr is on their setlist and the song was a moderate hit in Belgium.

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

No need to sit under the clouds to see shapes! We can just lounge by our guitars.

But, now I donā€™t have enough guitarsā€¦

1 Like

Now itā€™s made shopping for a new guitar even harder. I have to like the look of it, how it plays, how it sounds and now whether it has any undesirables in itā€™s pick guard!