Not sure I'll ever be able to look at my guitar the same again

I noticed the face of a rather disturbed looking baby face in the pick guard of my favourite guitar today, a guitar I’ve had for pretty close to 10 years now.

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:, now you’ve said it !
It’s a bit like when I saw a cloud formation that looked sooo amazing!

1 Like

Oooo Tony,
Just be glad it’s not Jesus, because then you would have been too busy at your place to play guitar :sweat_smile:…
Funny we humans like to see faces in everything :see_no_evil:
Greetings

1 Like

It did make me think of jesus in a piece of toast but I couldn’t quite come up with that link. Might have had to learn amazing grace after all.

1 Like

Tony, I didn’t see the face at first but now I’ve seen it, it doesn’t go away!

Wow @DarrellW that photo is amazing!! Three faces, almost four!

1 Like

Just wondering…can you see a man playing the guitar in the rocks up there? :thinking:
Can’t repeat my husband’s comment when I asked him, as it was quite rude :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Some things you can’t “unsee”!

Maybe get some nice stickers or vinyl to cover it. You can make your guitar unique!

1 Like

Draw a pink wig on it and give it a name … one that starts with a B or something :roll_eyes:… then it is not scary anymore, just sweet :blush:

Or your guitar is just called hellboy from now on :metal:

2 Likes

It does look like a man with a beard playing a guitar.

2 Likes

@Sumerean Yes, exactly! A man with a beard! I’m not crazy then! :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

“Look over there, granny and granpa are dancing!”

3 Likes

Whatever about Death Baby/ Hellboy emerging from the distorted pentangle, I can’t unsee the dodgy depiction of the voodoo chile just beneath… :roll_eyes:
(and just because you don’t tag me @roger_holland doesn’t mean I don’t see it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

3 Likes

:joy:

And Lieven sorry but you have been drinking that strong Belgian beer a little too early now :smirk:
And with what I see in your drawing I can’t even tap here…Bad @LievenDV
Greetings to you all and gooood evening :sunglasses: :beverage_box:

3 Likes

In my humble opinion it seems like he’s playing air guitar :laughing:

2 Likes

Looks like a polar bear playing guitar to me. And I’m pretty sure he’s playing Foreigner’s Cold as Ice.

1 Like

Yeah, I was thinking of a name change for the guitar. It’s name is Racklesnatch and it’s been named that for so long I can’t part with the name. Maybe it will have a middle name for when it’s in trouble. Racklesnatch Hellboy has a certain ring to it.

Now I can’t unsee that either. There’s a heck of need to unsee going on now after @LievenDV scribblings. I think it’s death baby riding a frog. With grandma shaking her head.

1 Like

Grauzone - Eisbär :smiley: aka Polar Bear :smiley:

I KNOW suggestive Photoshopping is hard to erase :smiley:
muhahaha

2 Likes

:see_no_evil: :speak_no_evil: :hear_no_evil:… all 3 monkeys for one person,
Soooo bad :joy:

1 Like