Nothing else matters intro - Metallica

Hi Ruben,
I totally understand that. I started primarily due to my love to Dire Straits songs. Most of them are definitely out of reach for me (at least at the moment :wink:).
Everything needs its time :slightly_smiling_face:.

I love Dire Straits, would love to be able to play sultans of swing but it’s the same for me haha still a bit too difficult. But I’m sure we’ll be able to in the future :slightly_smiling_face:

Oh yes, that would be great :star_struck:.

Really good. Very clean and nicely played. Well done :clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

That was great. Thanks for that!

1 Like

Thanks man! :grinning:

That was a very impressive intro that you did for Nothing Else Matters, especially since Metallica is my favorite band.

That was awesome!

My guitar teacher has just given me this to learn, I’m miles off that level just now, but you have inspired me to give it a real go

Ruben, what can I say except Well Done!!!

You should be happy… it’s obvious that you’ve put a lot of work into this which is paying off! Loved the fingerstyle playing, the harmonics & very nice chord changes!

I’m playing around with Sultans of Swing a bit… it is definitely difficult at my current level, but I think you could probably tackle it based on what I saw in this video!
I’m putting in a request for you & @NicoleKKB to collaborate on a Sultans duet… one of you do rhythm & the other do lead!!! :clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:
What do you think?

Tod

:sweat_smile: What an interesting idea, Tod. But at least for my part, such a collaboration will have to wait a bit, as I’m not able to play barre chords yet :face_with_peeking_eye:.