Nothing Really Ends - dEUS cover (collab)

Brian, et al. What a fantastic job you all did of that. Loved the song as well. For me I think this could be your best one yet. Bravo!

The video was very funky as well.

1 Like

Tardy response time again-
@LBro Thanks for the listen and positive comments :smiley:
The fiddle is definitely there (kicks in @ 6 sec. Maybe loss of high-freq perception? :thinking:)
Yes, I just had another listen to your violin piece this morning. Top notch!

Coming from ‘Mr. Mix’ himself, high praise indeed.
Much appreciated, amigo :smiley:

@CT Thanks again Clint. Encouraging as always :smiley:
Talking about ‘violins’, this was what I was talking about somewhere else about incorporating new tone/technique in my next performance :wink:

@SgtColon Much appreciated Stefan. Always good to hear from you and read your comments :smiley:

2 Likes

Excellent arrangement. Love it from start to finish. I can hear it in a dark comedy set in Death Valley. Great sound.

1 Like

Cheers, Dom. Glad you liked it :smiley:
Your cool clip of Fitzcaraldo reminded me I never included a link to the original by dEUS.
(funny they both include dolphins in green sea :laughing:)

1 Like

Well if all else failed, they still have dolphins. I think there’s a life lesson in that. One of these days we will understand it’s porpoise.

2 Likes

Larsen family at their best, really cool collab and love the violin anywhere really but especially as a little background add on to the main track. Good mixing skills Brian are you going to step into Roman’s shoes now? :grinning: all the best.

Hi Brian
somehow missed this when first posted, seriously good production enjoyed it very much

@adi_mrok Cheers for that Ade

Haha, I think not! You know me- I’m a ‘low-hanging-fruit’ guy. Max effect for minimum input :laughing:
I think a Preece/Brother combo is more likely to take over the Russian’s collaboration throne.
But you know what they say about collaborations :wink:

@Will_E_Vander Cheers, Will, much appreciated and merry Christmas :smiley: