Notification - Online Mini-Gig! Sat 24th June 9pm UTC (nzmetal, jkahn, jenndye429)

I’m am sure it will be a rip roaring success !! :metal:

4 Likes

Super happy to read about this :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck: I wish the four of you a lot of fun :guitar::guitar::guitar: I won’t make it to follow the live concert so pleaseeee do record it as I would be very happy to listen to your rock/metal vibes!
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: some clapping in advance as it’s just so good you organised this :raised_hands: :blush::raised_hands::blush::raised_hands::blush:

5 Likes

Thanks Silvia!! :hugs: We will certainly be recording and will endeavour to get that out promptly afterwards. Thanks again for your kind words! :blush::+1:

2 Likes

Please add me to the audience.

Thx!

1 Like

Hi Gary, sure thing! :smiley: :+1: Great to have you on board! :metal: :sunglasses:

A last minute reminder - the mini gig is in just over an hour, if any more people are interested just chime out and we’ll send you the link!

:guitar: :metal: :smiley:

2 Likes

Thanks you @nzmetal Jeff, @jkahn JK and @Jenndye429 Jen and Dan. As Bill and Ted would have said, that was a most excellent show. Brilliant playing, brilliant singing and a great selection of songs.

Well done peeps. :metal: :metal: :clap: :clap:

5 Likes

It was a great show. Thanks for the night and very well done.

5 Likes

What a gig - 3 great sets and awesome performances from all of you - the format worked really well, I’ve had a great night thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Thank you everyone that came, wow, we got a great turnout! Thanks for the comments @SgtColon @elevatortrim @Nancy15

5 Likes

Awsome show @jkahn @nzmetal @Jenndye429

Me and Tuva had a blast!!!
Can not think of a better way to spend a saturday night! Thanks a lot :pray:

5 Likes

Great show and wonderful after show chat.:sunglasses:

4 Likes

Just left the show, what a great night! PLEASE DO IT AGAIN! Awesome performances, I had a blast! So nice to see you all “in person”!

4 Likes

@SgtColon @elevatortrim @Nancy15 @Helen0609 @TheMadman_tobyjenner @tRONd

Thank you all so much for watching! Dan and I had a blast performing for you all and I’m so happy you enjoyed it :grinning: :guitar:

7 Likes

What a great show, I think the format was great giving you each a set to show your ever improving skills. I think you all had performances that elevated above your single song performances. @nzmetal really getting into your metal performances, and smiling and enjoying your singing. @jkahn smooth emotional vibe. Steady playing and great vocals. @Jenndye429 Really rocking being the frontperson, really great vocals which improved throughout the set. Great playing too. Dan’s vocals on RATM were really on point. Definitely a format worth repeating.
I also have to thank you all for triggering a spark in me, I have been practicing regularly, but feel like I am stuck on on a plateau, decided I would try to work with some lead over backing tracks. I decided to try Rocksmith using Lead Path, which I tried and failed badly on day one of having it. Had a great hour playing some lead along with a variety of songs. Brought out a lot more smiles in me. :pray:

3 Likes

Thank you for your kind words Phil! I also want to further develop these songs and add in some of the lead lines/solos. There wasn’t enough time before this performance, but maybe for a future one.

2 Likes

Thanks so much everyone for coming out tonight! Brilliant audience! :heart: Really appreciated all your kind words and chat messages during the show!! :hugs: Really happy about how it all came together and looking forward to hopefully more of these coming from community members soon. :crossed_fingers::wink:

If anyone is thinking about it and would like a hand with setting up Zoom and having someone manage that side of things for them, I would definitely be keen to help! Please just message here or send me a DM and we could get it underway :sunglasses: :+1:

Thank you @SgtColon @elevatortrim @Nancy15 @tRONd @TheMadman_tobyjenner @Helen0609 and @philsmith for your kind words above too!! :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: And Phil, thanks again for your offer and willingness to assist with the organisation, super apprecaited! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Recording coming soon… watch this space! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Well done all - you pulled it off.

And I haven’t even seen it yet haha.

:slight_smile:

3 Likes

14 posts were split to a new topic: Online Mini-Gig 001 - nzmetal, JK, jenndye429

A post was merged into an existing topic: Online Mini-Gig 001 - nzmetal, JK, jenndye429