NPD and other toys

Reverb strikes again, this time it was a new in-the-box, still sealed in the bag BBE Ben Wah from 2009. I’ve got to admit, even though I’ve been looking to get one of these for a few years now, I was a little reluctant to open it. I blame Josh Scott of JHS Pedals for that.

Next up is a battery-powered pedal board power supply from Joyo. I don’t understand why these are not more common.

Last up is a pile of boring old pedalboard patch cables however they do have nice, small moldings on the plugs and use flexible ribbon cable.

4 Likes

That looks mint!

Must dig out my wah pedal I’ve not used it in a few decades!

1 Like

Factory fresh!

The seller had a second one for sale that was well-used. I’m guessing that they bought two when the Vertex Pedals controversy blew up, thinking they could flip the BBE for a big profit.

That’s just a guess though. . .

Happy days Richard. I hope you got a great deal on it all? Have fun with that Wah pedal.

1 Like

I love reverb also. It can get you in hot water with the wife.

1 Like

Nice score Richard!

Have fun with the wah and imho, your gonna dig that power supply.
While I didn’t get that joyo one, a power supply for your stuff will likely make you real happy for not having to mess with batteries. I only have 5 or so pedals, 4 of them are joyo. I’m very happy with that joyo stuff that I have as they work like I want and they were reasonable priced.

Enjoy!

1 Like

I always hold out for the deal so that I can justify buying whatever it is that I could have done just fine without.

It tends to get me in trouble with UPS and Customs, I gave those pirates almost as much as I gave the seller of that wah!

You’re close, it’s going to make me happy by not having to mess with an extension cord and a wall wart for my old power supply

1 Like

Someone has to pay my salary :joy:

1 Like