Oct 2024, Jar Of Hearts (Me and Aly)

Hey guys so this one turned out awesome and im the one who mixed it!!!
Aly helped me mix this and walked me through!!

Im so happy @AlyKat Alykat agreed with me to work on this one!

The song demonstrates the feelings between two lovers that feel the same, I lost a love in my past and she probably feels the same. We both messed up and Alykat helped bring that to life!!! Thanks Aly! :slight_smile:

Drums - WWW

Rhythm Guitars - Me and @AlyKat Alykat

Vocals - Me and Alykat

Lead - Alykat

Strings - Alykat

Enjoy!!

5 Likes

Helene has put a wrench into my music endeavors but im ok at the least!!!

WOW Byron :exclamation: Sounds great :exclamation: You create a mood, an athmosphere. Bravo. Thanks for sharin. Inspiring. :pray: :pray: :pray:

1 Like

Super work Byron and Alykat. I really liked the guitar work, the lead parts and thought the vocal harmonies were really nice :+1:. Great work on the mixing too Byron.:ok_hand:

Thanks CD! Hey do you hear any loud booms in the track mix? Just wondering cus Alykat and a couple of others do whereas I dont!

It took us like 3 weeks to do this, we were without power for 5 days due to Helene, but everythings fine now! Still dont have internet! Im just glad my family are safe and didnt lose there home. So grateful!!

Hi Byron, no, definitely not. The kick drum is super low but it fits well for me and I certainly don’t hear anything I would call a louder boom. Just listened again, I enjoyed it.

Thanks for the feedback man! Much appreciated, glad you enjoyed it!!

1 Like

That was terrific Byron. Great guitar play both lead and rhythm. The vocal harmony was first class and really made the song.
Good work on the mix and production too. Well done both of you.

Thanks Sairs for your input!!! We worked really hard on this one! :slight_smile:

You heard any of the loud Boom Booms?

You hear any loud booms in the track sairs? Alykat and some others hear it.

Byron

I could sense your feeling for the song in your excellent performance: I cannot hear any ‘booms’; there are a couple of moments, at 1.10 and 3.10 where there’s something happening - maybe a slightly untidy chord change or a clumsy edit - that aren’t quite right. It remains an excellent, heartfelt rendition. Very enjoyable.

Brian

1 Like

Wow thanks Brian! We worked our butts off on this one. I actually lost power and had to postpone the post from Helene. Ive had to edit some parts as well. I cant really tell anything from 1.10 and 3.10 but i can at 3.17, thats the only thing i notice vocal wise. Thanks man glad you enjoyed it!!! Thanks for commenting im sure Alykat will be appreciative as well!

Lovely production, Bytron. Strong performances and mix sounded great.

1 Like

Can’t say I heard anything unusual Byron.

Thanks David!! :slight_smile:

You are very welcome!
It’s always a pleasure working with you, you are so kind & humble & easy going-the perfect partner in crime for musical collaborations !!!
In the short time I have known you, your skills singing, playing & mixing have grown by leaps & bounds ! So proud of you!!!
Looking forward to the next one :slight_smile:

Thank you so much, we really appreciate the compliments !!!

1 Like

Thank you very much !!! Byron is a great kid & makes these joint ventures so much fun!