Just me playing a Smashing Pumpkins song, not perfect as its a pretty hard song to cover!!! Enjoy!
Just me playing a Smashing Pumpkins song, not perfect as its a pretty hard song to cover!!! Enjoy!
Very impressive. Indeed, not an easy song to play and sing, well done Byron. ![]()
Thanks man! I tried lol. Its a fun song to play, even though its kinda a dark song in general but its awesome!
Happy Halloween! ![]()
Right, it’s coming soon… Same to you ![]()
Yes! Happy for this cooler weather too, it gets brutal hot here where i live. Thanks man!
Byron
Your guitar playing throughout this piece was excellent!
Brian
Thanks! What did u think of the vocals? Just curious! Thanks for your insight as always!! Figured I’d try this song for Halloween month!! :d
Byron
I thought the vocals were ok (ish!): I didn’t like the song much so that’s shaped my assessment. Your accompaniment was consistent, dynamic and, for me, the part I enjoyed listening to.
Brian
Really nicely done!
Thanks guys!