October 2023, Keep On Rocking In The Free World

Hey guys so i redid this one with all the instruments and such, hope you guys enjoy! Took me quite awhile to put all this together!

12 Likes

Nice production Byron! You’re a one man band! :sunglasses:

Good job, Bytron. You really are stepping out and exploring, pushing your boundaries. Production, both audio and video, turned out well.

Nicely done Byron and the production was great. Nice to see you are getting to grips with your bass guitar.

Thanks Byron, enjoyed that Nice production great playing

Wow Byron you’ve certainly got all the fancy kit now!
That was terrific. Well done.

Very good!
I liked that.
fwiw, Ya picked a good song too. A song that ‘I’ like.

I’m interested in how ya did the video on that.
I’ve got one song I did similar to what you did, but it’s w/o video.
Wondering too, is your video recorder also used for the audio? Or is the video just video and the audio is recorded using a interface, then you sync the two together?

I like your blue guitars too. Blue looks real good on a guitar imho. My wife likes blue so much that she even let me get a new guitar, if I got a blue one :wink: I couldn’t resist that offer. :slight_smile:

Also wondering. Did you do all that going right into the interface (ie, guitar into interface) or are you live mic some amps?

Anyways, you did a great job on putting that all together. Ya should be proud of how that one came out.
A fun listen!

Hey HappyCat! Thanks man!!

So first off i recorded all this while listening to a backing track and playing along so i could get it down perfect!!

My equipment i use and such is of course my guitars and OBS, Scarlett Interface, and 2 mics, one for vocals and one for my guitars. I record the audio with ableton and the video with OBS, Oh and a 2k Webcam and a Street Cube Amp ( I used the amp for the recordings not the interface)!! :slight_smile: . I then use Vegas Pro Studio to sync and put together the videos!! Hope that helps!

1 Like

“My equipment i use and such is of course my guitars and OBS, Scarlett Interface, and 2 mics, one for vocals and one for my guitars. I record the audio with ableton and the video with OBS, Oh and a 2k Webcam and a Street Cube Amp ( I used the amp for the recordings not the interface)!! :slight_smile: . I then use Vegas Pro Studio to sync and put together the videos!! Hope that helps!”

Thanks Bytron08, I appreciate your insight and it’s given me food for thought. And, something I’m likely gonna have to look into.

No prob feel free to ask any questions if you have to I’d be happy to help!!