October 2023 - Peaceful Easy Feeling

@edwardc Thanks Edward!

@CD02 Thanks Craig! In case we can’t always be good, we can at least make sure that we are entertaining. :wink:

That was great! I need to get a T shirt like that for my wife. :grin:

Thanks Scott! We ordered both of our shirts from a company named Just Customized through Amazon if you are really interested. They seem to be really high quality.

Great job guys. Really nicely played and lovely vocals. I hope Don Henley leaves you both alone!

Beautiful as ever Mark & Jen, shame you didn’t get to do it live for us but pleased you’ve still shared it.
So easy going and one to close the eyes and just get washed along with the music :+1:

@Eddie_09 Thanks Eddie, we are going to start going around incognito with dark sunglasses just in case. :sunglasses:

@Notter Thanks Mark, we really do love playing this song. It is going into the regular practice, ready for parties pile.

2 Likes

What a pleasant and lovely performance, Mark and Jen! :clap: :smiley:

I enjoyed your OM and now was pleased with this one. :slight_smile: You have great harmonies, laid back vibes and feeling in this one. Glad you keep it in your repertoire and keep my fingers crossed this one will be allowed to stay up! :slight_smile:

Thanks Lisa, we do love the Eagles (aka Turkeys :wink:) music, especially the older tunes. Most of their songs have too great a vocal range for us. This is an exception.

1 Like

I enjoyed that Mark & Jen. The two of you produce great harmonies and there is always a fun factor in your duet chemistry. Nicely played and sung and definitely one for the party set list.

ps. you need to get that keyboard player a hot meal and a t-shirt. I can see his ribs. :smile:

1 Like

Thanks Gordon! Slim has taken dieting a bit too far. :thinking:

1 Like

Thanks for sharing very nice

1 Like

Thanks Amanda!

That was very enjoyable Mark and Jen and yes, it would have been a shame to waste all that practice. You sound great together.

It should maybe be a community challenge to see how many strikes and take down requests people can get. :smiley:

Thanks Stefan, I guess that we could make a game of it. :sunglasses:

That was very nice from you both. Your harmonies sounded so nice. The song fits the feeling it promotes - a peaceful easy feeling :blush:

Thanks Pamela!

Playing catch up on recording and really enjoyed this guys, suits your usual laid approach to life. Perfect for you.

Reckon the video will be safe, based on comments from Rick in another topic.

Guess you need to check the small print and just make Henley is not mentioned and all should be good.

Great share.

:sunglasses:

Thanks, I have never been very good (patient) at reading the small print. It gets me in all types of trouble. :wink:

1 Like

Hi

Great song and a great job.
Your vocals work very nicely together.

Funny how these artists want their fans to buy their music but not to celebrate it.

Digger

Thanks Stephan! It doesn’t seem logical to me. When I am learning a song I will play and replay the song on YouTube. It seems to me that puts a couple of pennies in their pocket. Ironically, Don didn’t actually write this song, so we could have performed it live. :thinking: That’s ok, we have it as an arrow in our quiver now.