Ode to Joy

Nice picking Radek! this piece was on fuego :fire: Keen to see the other 11 that you come up with.

1 Like

Thanks Stefan! I think it is one of the easiest pieces to play (in general), something for the few evenings :slight_smile: in this particular arrangement.

Thank you Sandro. I’m following certain list of pieces to play, completing it would be a challenge but that’s what challenges are about after all.

Managed to miss it somehow, really well executed Radek such a lovely composition and as a guitar arrangement still sounds amazing. 12 classics this year, this should get exciting :smile:

Think I must be losing the plot, as I could have sworn I had commented on this already.
Anyway that sounded really good Radek even for the second time, looking forward to how this develops.

:sunglasses:

PS was it on your LL ? :thinking:

Thanks Adrian. No worries, I keep the record on my Log so nothing is lost :slight_smile: . This piece was very quick to learn and play comparing to lets say “Spanish Romance” by Fernando Sor, of which I managed to get only through the first part and stuck on the part two for months. I will put it on the shelve right now and revisit few years later :sweat_smile:.

Thanks Toby. Yes, you did, this is the second time :open_mouth:. Everything is fine, Adrian unearthed this thread so probably that’s why it is confusing :slight_smile:.

1 Like