Open Mic 009 - Call For Interest

Toby, audience ticket for me as well please. Roster keeps expanding more and more, so I am excited!

UK time, whatever that is in July (I think itā€™s UTC + 1 as BST?).

Luka got you covered man and no where you are. Will update roster in the morning as cracking on here. Hey but good news is the audience is growing !!

T
:sunglasses:

Sorted :sunglasses:

Hi, I would like to toss my hat into the fray, as long as it isnā€™t the weekend of July 4. Iā€™m in Pacific Daylight Time Zone, which is UTC-7. Please pencil me in for 5-8 minutes of pure ear & eye fatigue. :slight_smile: Thanks!

1 Like

Clint it will be the 9th or 16th. Now we have a few takers, Iā€™ll be putting a poll out to see what the preference is. Iā€™ll add you to the roster.

Cheers

1 Like

After careful consideration Toby and by looking how roster quickly builds up I will take an audience slot this time around. I want to get more into electric guitar for now and the song I am learning will take some time as I need to properly transcribe it. Unless I get more tinkling in my hand to learn something simple quickly before the show I shall remain as an audience member :slight_smile: UTC+1

No problem Adi, Iā€™ll update the roster. Doorā€™s always open if you change your mind.

Good to have you on board again Clint :sunglasses:

@adi_mrok , whatā€™s this I read about having to ā€˜spend timeā€™ preparing? :rofl:
(Just joking- Iā€™m already working on ā€˜distraction techniquesā€™)

20 on the roster so far. Wow!
What I like about it most is that thereā€™s a good spread of veterans, virgins and folk who are coming back for 2nd/3rd helpings. Looking forward to it already :smiley:

2 Likes

And heā€™s back !!

Donā€™t forget to vote on the dates folks. I wanted the poll to show who had voted but I am technically inept using some of the undercover dooffers in Discourse !! :sunglasses:

JGC Open Mic IX Date Poll

Hi Toby,
Have only just found this thread and I would like to put my name up for playing , either date is good for me.

2 Likes

Thanks Mal and welcome to the forum. Can you confirm your time zone and number of songs.

And as its your first post in the Community, why not head over to the Introduce Yourself section and tell us a little about yourself ? Its unusual for someone to jump into the deep end and go straight into an Open Mic having not been around the forum before, so it would be nice to know your background.

Cheers

Toby

Hi Toby
Please put me down for the audience, time zone is +10

@Malz @prbushe OK guys roster has been updated. Youā€™re in.

Mal Iā€™ve put you down for one song for now but let me know if you intend to do 2. Slots are round about 10 minutes each, if you factor that in to what you want to play.

Hi Toby,
Thanks, will see what time can be worked into 10 mins and let you know.
Mal

1 Like

Put us down for 2. Jen is going to make her bass guitar debut on one of them.

1 Like

Thatā€™s cool Mark, can you confirm your time zone please?

We are UTC-4 (Eastern Time Zone)

Thank you for confirming Mark, I knew you were out that way somewhere but did not want to assume ! Iā€™ll update the roster later this evening but consider yourself on the ā€œcardā€. :sunglasses:

Can you add me back onto the audience list please Toby unless I have been barred from the club :smile:

David

Sorry a possible oversight on my part. Most likely distracted by Mr Larsen. The list has been updated !

Cheers

Toby

1 Like