Open Mic 17: Recording + After-Show Chat

Hi Ian, thanks so much for taking the time to comment on every single performance :hugs:. Iā€™m glad, you liked my songs :smiley:.

To night is the night - the Boss is in town and Iā€™m very much looking forward to it. The River doesnā€™t seem to be part of the set list. Thatā€™s a pity, but as youā€™ve said, there are so many great songs, he simply cannot play them all - although itā€™s going to be a 3hours concert :star_struck:.

2 Likes

Cheers for the glowing reviews, Ian :smiley: :+1:

1 Like

Thanks for the kind review Ian!

1 Like

Hi Ian, it appears you know your guitars well, yes a Martin 000-42 indeed. Glad you liked it and my performance also thanks for the feedback on that. I was pretty disappointed with how wrong I went on these songs, I keep hoping one day if I do OMs enough then I will not make simple stage fright errors anymore, we shall see. Will keep trying

2 Likes

Just Martinā€™s Eric!:joy:
I have to say I never noticed any great mistakes with your performance . I really need to work on my electric guitar but never seem to get round to it. Where was your course with Justin?

Iā€™d watched the recording of the OM a few days ago, but then I got busy with other stuff and I hadnā€™t been able to come back and comment. Nice performances and full house or not thereā€™s no shortage of songs and talent to enjoy watching and listening.

2 Likes