Open mic 3rd time around, with recording this time šŸ˜

3rd open mic, this time some of it was recorded. I had a feeling that i needed some proof this time :rofl: ( Yep, speaking to you Brian :rofl::rofl::rofl: )

Did 3 songs in total, only 1,5 of them recordedšŸ¤£
But that is Ok, i really messed up the last one, that was really bad, played Nose on the grindstone, a bit tricky with fast F changes through out the song and hammerons on Dmin.
Missed a lot of Fs. Lost sight on my neck. Turns out i can not change fast F chords blindly. The mic was in the way so i could not see my neck that good. I also missed out on the rythm too.

I underestimated the task quite a bit. Had not played it for a while and that did not pay of at all.
New lesson learned tonightā€¦ never ever play something you have not rehearsed or played for a while. A really bad call from my sideā€¦

Other than thatā€¦ not that crowded this night. Around 15 people maybeā€¦

Ohā€¦ i stepped in and did vocal on loosing my religion, that was really fun. A real musician asked me if he could borrow my guitar. And it ended up with him playing guitar and i doubled up on vocal. That was pretty cool.

28 Likes

You make music. You are a real musician!

Well done!

2 Likes

Great job!! :clap: :clap:

Glad you were able to get a recording for this one. Every time someone sat down near or in front of the camera, I wanted to tell them to move out of the way :laughing:

You are going to get so much good experience from doing these! Would have loved to see your vocals for losing my religion. Keep the videos coming :grinning: :+1:

1 Like

Well done Trond, finally a living proof of your achievement! :smiley: I am sure @brianlarsen will be disappointed that cheering after the song was taken out, but to be fairā€¦ I am! You are a true example of what one can do with right attitude, well done dear Sir!

1 Like

Well done Trond and I must say you looked really comfortable up there. :+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

Hi Trond,
Well done :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:
Greetings

1 Like

Sounded good, Trond :star_struck: Needless to say, I didnā€™t know any of these songs. I will check :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

So it is all true. :wink:

Nice one Trond. Apart from a bit of crowd control towards the end of the first song, that was excellent.

Sounds like the last song was a bit of a nightmare but I guess you carried on through :+1:. I think Iā€™d have banged it on the head and done another one.

Great to see you in action out in the big, wide world. Playing and singing might finely.

1 Like

Sweet! That was great Trond! :smiley:
Sounds like a lot of fun and a great experience, even the last song
you did look right in your comfort zone there
And yes! you are a real musician too! :smiley: :sunflower:

1 Like

Congrats Trond, will catch the vids later :+1:
:sunglasses:

1 Like

Congrat Trond and well doneā€¦sounded pretty good to me.

1 Like

Oi! What did I tell you and Dutchy about using tags when you refer to me and not just assume I check out everything you post? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Well, :tophat: :tophat: :tophat: off to the man!
Never really any doubt at all. Even though your guitar sounded sweet (in fact great sound altogether), this just confirms what I always believed, that the compelling thing about your performances are your understated presence and thoughtful, authentic vocal delivery.
A :star:is (re)born :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Thanks a lot for all the kind words! :pray: @ericmfarmer @Jenndye429 @adi_mrok @Eddie_09 @roger_holland @JokuMuu @SgtColon @Avalon426 @TheMadman_tobyjenner @Rossco01

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Happy B-day Brian, wish you a great day and hope you get everything you wished forā€¦

3 Likes

Bravo Trond, keep getting up and doing your thing, never disappoints.

1 Like

Wow, awesome vocals and really solid guitar

1 Like

You did great Trond!
You should be real proud of your accomplishment with this.

I also thought the audio/video of your recordings came out real good.
Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

You are a braver man than I! Sounds great though, keep up the good work!

1 Like

Great job tRONd, that was really mellow and came across as relaxed.

1 Like

Nice show, Trond. Youā€™re a natural. Loved your stage performance. You belonged there. Well done!

1 Like

Coming late to this one Trond. Sounding good and big kudos to you for performing live, you looked very confident. Well done.

1 Like