Open Mic Testimonial for Richard (Close2u)

@brianlarsen
Count me in as audience. Not sure if the date fits. But give me the paypal details regardless. :+1:

3 Likes

Iā€™m in as an audience member. Will also send you a PM.

1 Like

Sorry to hear about Richardā€™s experience. Please add me to the roll call. As audience to begin with.
@brianlarsen
Edit: I think Iā€™ve now got something simple enough to do on the night. If thereā€™s space.

2 Likes

Gone very quiet here ?
:slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

Hopefully everyoneā€™s out looking through their repertoire?

3 Likes

Brian, I just sent a carrier pigeon your way, but itā€™s not going so fastā€¦ she wonā€™t arrive until Monday :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Hehe, itā€™s over five weeks away :wink:
Remember, I asked people to pm me and am happy with the response so far :smiley:
Iā€™ll put up a list of everyone whoā€™s signed up and donated at the weekend.
Just a reminder: everyone is invited to support the event, even if they canā€™t attend- just message me.
(Is it one of those walking pigeons @roger_holland ? :rofl:)

2 Likes

Not sure if Iā€™ll be able to attend (as audience), but Iā€™m in for a contribution in any case!

2 Likes

:rofl:ā€¦and swimming to that island of yours in betweenā€¦

2 Likes

@brianlarsen not sure Iā€™ll be able to attend let alone perform. Blimey Iā€™m still struggling to post an AVOYP but Iā€™ll pm you for paypal details as Richard has been amazing to me helping me navigate the world of learning guitar and how to sell guitars.

1 Like

Good stuff, John :smiley:

And thanks for your contribution. I just saw it on PayPal.
iā€™ll pm you anyway to make it easier for me to keep track of donations.
There will be space for everybody (famous last words :laughing:), so keep practicing.
Once I have the list of contributors up, iā€™ll be sounding out who would be fancy playing. Hopefully weā€™ll have some new faces willing to give it a go.

2 Likes

Brian

Can you PM me the PayPal link, I seem not to have received it.

Cheers

Toby

1 Like

Age is getting to you :laughing:
I sent you my email in my reply to your pm 5 days ago. (Thatā€™s all you need for PayPal transfer)
Iā€™ll bump it so you donā€™t have to search again.
Cheers B

1 Like

On the case.
:wink:

1 Like

Happy to donate for this very worthy cause. What a c**p way to lose your job.

1 Like

@brianlarsen letā€™s see how my practice goes, if I can nail the songs Iā€™m working on I would be honoured in performing for Richard. But itā€™s too early for me to commit.

1 Like

Thinking about it, if I donā€™t make the OM, I could always dedicate my first AVOYP to Richard. It would be a choice between Why Does It Always Rain On Me, Sweet Home Alabama, Bad Moon Rising and Dude I Totally Miss You. Which would Richard like most???

1 Like

Please read Edit 2 at the top of the page in the original post :smiley:

Thanks for the update, Bryan. Based on the roster it looks like it will be another memorable event.

You can count on me for one song. And should the performer roster build up then you can drop me from it to make space for debutants and those whoā€™ve performed less frequently to date.

2 Likes

What a wonderful response. :smiley:
Like David, happy to do one song but willing to step back if required.
:sunglasses:

2 Likes