Original Song Collab - AGAIN!

Hey Socio,
I recorded vocals in the beginning & the key works for me. Later, Byron wanted to take a shot at the vocals so he just went with the key we had recorded in. I think he did just fine. he has a pretty good range. Thanks for taking the time to listen & comment!

I need some astray in my life :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks Rider for your comment we really appreciate it!!! You will get there!! Ive been playing for years and still learning!!! Lol thats cool that you were whistling the tune!!! :smiley: Cheers!!!

Dude! Socio! Your awesome! You are always commenting on my stuff and thank you so much!!! :slight_smile: Yeah Alykat has been a huge help this passed 2 weeks! Feels nice having someone to talk to and collab together! She reached out to me and i said sure! Im glad i did! :slight_smile: Gets kinda old doing everything by yourself lol! Im happy forums exist (especially now) because honestly im kinda a loner and have never really played in a band! Ive messed here and there with bands but did not ever get far enough to perform. Im just a homebody and rather sit and record music at home! I guess thats kinda my downfall though! I tried out for American Idol in 2012 and made it through like 3 auditions but i was a nervous wreck. So that went kaput lol. Been playing and recording ever since and have upgraded my equipment gradually. It helps me mentally and @AlyKat has been a huge help on that! THANKS ALY! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Probably one of my best songs ever recorded thanks Aly! :slight_smile: