Ozzy Osbourne - "I Just Want You" (cover)

Hi all! I want to offer you my collaboration with Leo on the great and inimitable Ozzy :slight_smile: Leo, as always, chose a very interesting song for our cover version, and, among other things, he did amazing vocals for this!!
I will be glad if you like it.
Best wishes

15 Likes

Pro studio quality production as always, Mike. You and @crocodile1 always deliver. Some fabulous guitar tones and lead, great vocal, and the rest. You can be more than glad, as I more than liked it :grin:

1 Like

I always love listening to Leo sing! Great production to the both of you.

1 Like

High quality production putting together great playing and vocal. Loved it.

1 Like

Excellent vocals, great recording.
Very well done!

1 Like

Thank you so much David, I am very happy and grateful for your words!

Mike

1 Like

Awesome cover, I listened to it 3 times in a row :star::star::star::star::star: :facepunch::boom::muscle:

1 Like

Hi Mike, you and Leo have done a good job with this. I may not know the original. I don’t need to know it. Yours is the only song I need right now. I’ll check later what the other guy sings.

1 Like

Thank you!

I’m glad you liked it!

That was great production .!!! Awesome song. I used to listen to cd on repeat.

1 Like

Another terrific Mike and Leo collaboration. High quality in every department. Well done.

1 Like

Hi Mike …and Leo
Well That sounded easy… :laughing:… Oh my :scream: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :clap: :man_bowing:… really played and sung great, I already said this week to someone here on the forum, and 2 times in a few days is really special, but this is radio worthy material :sunglasses:
Greetings,Rogier

1 Like

Awesome job, both on singing and guitar! Some really interesting vocal harmonies and cool guitar riffs - and a fantastic solo! The only thing I was not 100% fond of was the drums… not sure I thought they sounded totally fitting for the track (but I don’t know the original song, so perhaps they are supposed to be like that?)

Cheers,
Kasper

1 Like

Bravo Mike :exclamation: Sounds really really really great :exclamation: Professional production :exclamation: Thanks for sharing :pray:

1 Like

Sounding great :+1: top marks all round :v:

1 Like

Thanks for the good words!

Thank you so much for such great feedback!

Thank you very much, I’m very glad that you liked our work!

Thank you very much!

1 Like

Hi Mike and Leo, absolutely outstanding!
I really enjoyed your performance and the detail that you put into this. More please :pray:

1 Like

Thank you very much Gordon!

Hi Roger, thank you so much for such a high rating!

Hello Mike and Leo, that was fantastic. I loved the production and the playing and singing were next level stuff. Brilliant stuff both of you.

1 Like

Wow Mike and Leo that was epic ! I was listening to Essential Ozzy in the car last week and this track was still fresh in my mind and you guys slayed it. Production quality is superb and gets better and better. Your playing and Leo @crocodile1 vocals fitted this like a glove. Some wonderful runs in there Mike and your tone was magic. Made my Sunday morning. Keep doing what you’re doing fellas !

:sunglasses:

1 Like