Pageturner for tablet

Right now I am using forScore pro. It costs me 10 euros a year.
I considering to buy the LEKATO Bluetooth Page Turning. Right now I turn the page with my eyes.
Does anybody have a page turner like the LEKATO and do you get distracted when tapping your foot as metronome and turning the page? My left foot stops tapping when I tapped the right foot so I am not sure if I should by it.

1 Like

Oh, I see, it’s a pedal! I’m a beginner not yet using pedals, so I don’t have an opinion, but I certainly understand your concerns about it interrupting your rhythm.

I use a Lekato Bluetooth page turner with Smart Traxx3 on an old iPad. It works very well. You just have to set the program and pedal to talk to each other. I have it set up to start playing the backing track, so I just press it once with my foot. My foot doesn’t go near it at any other time.

LEKATO Bluetooth Page Turning Pedal Silent Sheet Music Page Turner Foot Pedal for Tablet and Phone

I need it every time I turn the page. 3 to 6 times max. It probably will take time to get used to it I guess.
I bought it. I can send it back if I don’t like it anyway

If you have a newer device, as least an Apple device with face recognition, in theory you can set up page turning using facial expressions. I haven’t tried this as the iPad I use is too old for the face recognition stuff. Maybe I can try to set it up in my iPhone.

There is also a subscription app called “ForScore Pro” that has this capability built in. Haven’t tried that either. It also needs a device with face recognition capabilities.

I find the foot pedals clunky, and since I play in classical position I don’t tap my foot but the guitar is on both legs so movement to press a pedal disrupts my who process.

I use forscore pro. Costs 10,49 euros in one year. Last time it was half that price.
It works but not always. I give the pedal a chance. 10 euros a year is going to be a donation to justinguitar…

I gave it a try put the pedal does not work for me. Health reasons. Thought it is possible but it isn’t.
Is there an app for ipad with autoscroll or turning pages with my eyes or speaking where I don’t need a subscription?

Does anybody know the app perlessmusic

After this thread, I have been using voice commands on my iPad. Not great, so far saying “swipe up” only goes a small amount. I need to research other commands. Since I am not singing, I have this option and I think it will be configurable enough to work pretty well.

Voice command does not work on forscore. Turning pages with the eyes only when you subscribe. I think I give paperless music a try. Cost less then the subscription and I can open the songs I have on forscore with this app via pdf

https://piascore.com/

Also two apps to take a look.
I use justin tabs but I also have three books from Justin and I scanned them.