Part 1 : A Belated Welcome To All Who Have Joined Us In August

Hello folks I am The Madman Toby Jenner and I have been around a long time but have been MIA most of August (apart from some Open Mic admin) as my family have been staying with us in France. Apart from a few days prep for OM X I have hardly played in the last month and only dipped into the Community now and then to track the OM related activity. So now some normality has returned here, I thought I would take the opportunity to say HI :wave: and Welcome to everyone who has joined the Community in the last few weeks and boy has there been a huge influx of folks !!!

Great to see you all here and look forward to your future engagement. Make the most of all the experience that abounds here and don’t forget, what ever your current level, there will be folk here who have trodden the same road you are on. So don’t be afraid to ask for advice when needed and use your own experience to help those who are coming up the road behind you.

Most of all enjoy the ride.

Cheers

Toby
:sunglasses:

@Montyster
@JasmineJ
@Danmed47
@Humbucker_Hound
@DogScientific
@Benethi
@Eddie_09
@zhhicks
@Towerguy
@Toffeehead

9 Likes

Part 2 : A Belated Welcome To All Who Have Joined Us In August

@Marty94
@AndyMcG2
@subject_rc
@clandev
@lennier
@math07
@john90
@SILVIA
@Juniperus

6 Likes

Part 3 : A Belated Welcome To All Who Have Joined Us In August

@WanttoPlay56
@mpicinich
@Kendan
@Karoamii
@GibsonJ15
@hofwonder
@combondrn
@Markhilt66
@spennamac

4 Likes

Part 4 : A Belated Welcome To All Who Have Joined Us In August

@Sylosia
@KJs
@bmjamsessions
@Froodooo
@Trokey66
@BigLuc
@Hammo1111
@NicoleKKB
@KrazGuitar

4 Likes

Part 5 : A Belated Welcome To All Who Have Joined Us In August

@karlos_st
@Talk_Tonight
@j3z
@MadModMcd
@Kunmar
@Gino0603

3 Likes

Pleasure to be here my friend :guitar:

4 Likes

Thank you @TheMadman_tobyjenner , lovin’ my time here, great bunch of people and a wealth of information

2 Likes

Thank you

2 Likes

Thanks Toby :slight_smile:
It’s really good to be here in the Community with such a great bunch of people!
-and will do! :grinning:

1 Like

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
Potjandorie,…I could have saved myself a lot of time this month by waiting for your thread and just writing below…‘welcome on my behalf too’…I’ll remember for next August :joy:
Greetings,… :ok_hand:

4 Likes

Roger

Just being expedient after the family visit. When I looked at the list of Newbies, I thought heck if I reply to each post it will October by the time I am finished and there could be another 50 stacked waiting for replies !!

Good to see the Community growing though and look forward to the new folks joining in the Madness. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :crazy_face:

Proost !

4 Likes

What is this madness of which you speak?

1 Like

This crazy world where we can torture ourselves for endless hours before making beautiful music. There must be some Madness there.

2 Likes

I think this a wonderful resource, thanks Justin and team.

2 Likes

Amen Toby, Amen…

2 Likes